Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Challenge Heaven Christmas page challenge


I did this strange shaped page as the criteria was use Kraft as the base, I used a Fancy Pants Kraft Cuts piece, thanks Amanda for this, she sent me this in a RAK. You also had to have four photos and use chipboard on the page somewhere, it's an extremely busy page and I put pop dots under some embellishments to give some dimension to the page, I am not sure what I think of this one, but I know I love these photos of Nate and well he makes Christmas just so much fun now. I really look forward to seeing his little face when he opens presents.

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

love this page, awesome mel... love all your work

Anonymous said...

Christmas is so fun with littlies around...

you can email me at:
emuupagumtree@hotmail.com

Samantha Hauzer said...

This is such a cute, fun page :)

Michelle H. said...

This is amazing and so stunning!!
I love everything about this LO!!
Did you use Sassafras or Cosmo?
You really rocked this challenge!! I hope you win!!
I will have to send you a picture of one that I did with Sassafras and I did a lot of layering like this! It took me forever!
How long did it take you to create this?
The picture of you ds is so adorable!!
Look at that smile!
Hope things are going better for you!!
prayers and hugs!!

Sarah Lou said...

I love the collagey goodness of this christmassy goodness layout!!

Michelle H. said...

I thought I saw a lot of Sassafras!!
You rocked this LO!!
If you need to chat here is my email!
m1hodges@charter.net
Love and prayers sweet friend!!