
This is my entry for this month's Scrap the Girls challenge, I found some covered wire in the wrapping of Nate's birthday present (it was a Thomas Train set) and I wound the little flowers and leaves around it and then tried to wrap it around to frame the photo, you had to add hearts also, but I used this gorgeous Franceville paper and cut the heart out, the title is "Dance like no-one is watching", This was taken when we put up the Christmas tree in December 09 and had the i-tunes on.
8 comments:
stunning page mel, love it all.... ive had this pp for yonks and dont know what to do with it, and love what you did..........cutting out is awesome, and love that pic
Hi Mel..so lovely to hear from you today! Oh what a beautiful page! Love all the little details...so pretty...I love how you've put this together! :)
Sheree xx
Love the details of this page!!! You have been a busy bee..how about I send you my pics!!!!
Have a Terrific Thursday!!
I love this sentiment! Wonderful idea on how to re-purpose the wire; it coordinates seamlessly with those beautiful primas!!
This is fabulous I really adore this one! I'm such a sucker for flowers!
Gorgeous layout Mel, I just love how pretty you have made it with all the gorgeous embellishments.
I have enjoyed checking out your gorgeous work here!
Awesome page Mel, so pretty. Good luck, I think this'll be a hard L/O for the judges to go past!
Love the heart shape! Gorgeous work as always! BTW, the JBS paper I used was from my LSS. Snapped up all the colors! LOL! It was that gorgeous!!
Post a Comment