
If Nate doesn't have his afternoon nap, by tea time this is what I find, he just falls asleep at the dinner table (around 5ish) so by 1.30pm I coax him into the bed after his bath and after I read 6,000,000 books to him and play with his book with the cat puppet in it, he tells Elliott the cat what he did for the morning, and then he goes off like a rock, mind you on hot days, I feel like staying in the air-con with him, but the couple of hours I get free is when I do my scrapping, or cooking the dogs their dinners, or house cleaning, or blogging. I used a cut out picture, something I never usually do, and added all sorts of ribbon coming out from him, another thing I never usually do. I hope you like it and have a great day. Love Melxx
11 comments:
OH WOW I've never seen a layout like that before!!! I might have to borrow that idea!
Looks gorgeous Mel! Love the design! Very clever! :)
wow, this is great love it....... Connor used to be like that
very creative layout - love all the colour!
OMG! I love it!!
Very unique and clever!!
An awesome way to use your scrap up!!
You should submit this idea to one of the scrap magazines on a way to use scraps!!
Hope all is well for you and your little boy!
Have a wondeful day!
This is soo cool Mel.. a real eye catcher!! Hope you get some time to yourself! Loooove my blogging x
Oh what a PERFECT LO.....I LOVE IT!!!!
Wishing you a great day!!! :-)
LOL ! he's too cute Mel ! how unique and creative is this ! VERY ! :)
Wow wow wow! I love that effect!! its so magical! Loving this one all over the pace!! Just wow!
love this to pieces. Love all the embellishments on that Sass paper to add that extra punch.
This layout rocks... so cool how you used those strips!
Post a Comment