Friday, February 19, 2010

The look I love


I received a RAK I won a few weeks ago on Scrap that Poetry's Blog hop, this was from Nikki Antenello and I made this layout straight away. I love this photo of Nate looking out of the plane window when we went to Sydney last year. He was so in awe, and his shirt had the blue in it. This background paper is so bright and busy but I think everything on top of it makes the photo stand out. Sure helps when you have several papers and embellishments from the same brand. Hope you all have a great day, bit busy this end, but although I do not work at present, I still love my Fridays....Love Melxx

11 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that LO, those pps and embellies are to die for, love everything here mel

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! What a page!!!

Jocelyn said...

This one is SUPER DUPER!!! Love the colors and details and the pic.....priceless!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Liz Weber said...

Congrats on the RAK and your layout is so wonderful Mel, just love that photo, love the moment you captured with it!

Unknown said...

Love it... great use and layout!!!

Sheree said...

Hi Mel! I've just been catching up on your last few posts...so many gorgeous layouts!!! I'm loving your work!

Sheree xx

Michelle H. said...

Wow love this LO!!
Love how you added the buttons to the circles!!
Clever idea!!
Congrats on winning that collection!!
Hope your Friday is belssed!!
Hugs and prayers!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Hey There Mel,

Found your blog through a couple of others that I frequently 'stalk'. WOW you do some gorgeous work!!

Particularly love the photo moment of this one and your layout is just fantastic

Have a great day

Shell Turner said...

Hey mel. Just caught up on about a week of blog posts (maybe more)...love all of your layouts. Gorgeous work! Hope you're well xx

Michelle H. said...

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend, Melissa!
Hope you are feeling better!
Hugs and prayers!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

That is such a cute photo - adore your page :)