
I just love this photo of Nate with vegemite all over his mounth, when he laughs I just seem to laugh too, his little eyes close up and well I just love him, so the title "Sunshine of my life" seemed very appropriate. This challenge you had to have some buttons and bows, a butterfly and a four word title.
Not much on today, I went to bed with Nate early last night and read the Scrapbooking Memories magazine. I am not sure if you saw the advertisement for the Scrappin Kats design team in it, but that is me, wow who would have thought my very first time officially published was going to be for an advertisement. But it was nice anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful day, relax and enjoy time with your wonderful families.
6 comments:
Very cute photo Mel!! I have one somewhere where my oldest is covered in spaghetti sauce, must dig it out! Also like the way you did your title in the rainbow! Have a great weekend yourself! :)
Congrats on being published thats so awesome!!
WTG!!
What an adorable LO!!
Love his smile and love the design of the LO!!
Gorgeous!!
Congrats on the PUB....that is awesome...Love the LO and yes I see that sunshine...I will imagine the warmth shining down on my face!!
What an adorable pic!!! Wishing you a great weekend!!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments that you leave for me!!! I soooo appreciate them!!!
Thanks for your lovely comments.
This is great, so happy and fun, makes me smile!
What a cute photo love the scalloped edge.
congrats on the pub too.
Beautiful layout! Priceless photo! Congratulations on having your work published. What a sweet little gift to cherish!
Post a Comment