Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Challenge Heaven Word Challenge


This is Nate at the "Nippers fun area" at Ipswich Railway Workshops on this funny looking bike, he just loves it there, I must take him again soon. The challenge was to use the word crazy, distress paper and stamp. I stamped a saying on the corner of the photo, I am not much of a stamper, but love them all the same, seeing so many wonderful stampers out there and what they can do frustrates me slightly, they are so clever. I loved this robot paper from Kaiser the robots are so cute, don't necessarily go with the theme but perfect for little boy pagers all the same. Thanks for looking, I actually think my mojo is creeping back this week. Yay!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that, so fun!!!

Sarah Lou said...

I love this take on that challenge - loving the robots.

amanda73 said...

love this LO, awesome, and love all the others in previous posts too, lovin all your stuff