I know another pink layout, but I love the colour, and well he doesn't see colour as gender based (and it shouldn't be) in this early stage, so I am going to milk it. lol. This is a picture from our Australia Day drive to Redcliffe (a seaside town north of our states capital) and here Nate is looking out to see eating an aussie potato scollop, he just loves the sea. For this challenge you had to have a 3 word title, 2 staples (holding the ribbon ends) and use just one photo. Today we have some errands to run, then home to do some scrapping as Jan is coming down for the arvo. I am going to get started on some of my projects for Design Dollies, I am still very excited, you know the usual, "I hope I do a good job" "I hope they will like the layouts I do" but I am sure they picked us all for our different styles and levels of talent so I am going to do my very best. Love to you all, cloudy and looks like rain here, great scrapping day. Love MelxxScrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Challenge Heaven Number challenge
I know another pink layout, but I love the colour, and well he doesn't see colour as gender based (and it shouldn't be) in this early stage, so I am going to milk it. lol. This is a picture from our Australia Day drive to Redcliffe (a seaside town north of our states capital) and here Nate is looking out to see eating an aussie potato scollop, he just loves the sea. For this challenge you had to have a 3 word title, 2 staples (holding the ribbon ends) and use just one photo. Today we have some errands to run, then home to do some scrapping as Jan is coming down for the arvo. I am going to get started on some of my projects for Design Dollies, I am still very excited, you know the usual, "I hope I do a good job" "I hope they will like the layouts I do" but I am sure they picked us all for our different styles and levels of talent so I am going to do my very best. Love to you all, cloudy and looks like rain here, great scrapping day. Love Melxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
LOVE IT, And I agree colour really shouldn't be gener-based so enjoy it!
I love the page, esp. the pink matting, the butterflies!
Congrats on getting the DT gig, so well deserved! And this page just proves it...it's fab! :)
love it...........take the pink while you can lol, my older boys wont let me use pink, but that doesnt stop me though lol, my oldest boy did get a pink stripe in his hair but lol...hey mel, whats the link to design dollies, would love to check the site out
Gorgeous layout Mel and huge congrats on the DT position. You will ROCK for sure! :)
Very pretty LO!!
Love the bling and the butterflies!
Love that frog too!
He looks so adorable in his cowboy hat!!
You will do fabulous on the DT team you are so talented!!
Love all the inspirations here when I come to say hi!
Hope you will get some sun shine soon!
Hugs!
Lovely LO Mel! I'm really liking all this pink you are using its looks SO good! You are going to be so good for the Dollies! Have fun! Hugs W :)
Your boy is just so cute!! You're right, they don't see colour as gender based at this age so you're good to go with the pink hehe. The other day my son (who is 3.5) did a painting at school and it was pink. I had to laugh, but you are so right, they don't see it that way - it's just a colour to them :)
Hi Mel! Gorgeous layout. That photo of Nate is so lovely and boyish that the pink doesn't matter at all! Have fun with the Dollies! Take care. xxx
Soo cute Mel.. best of luck with this one.. its a stunner and so well placed out xxxx
Funny photo -- he definitely looks like he's enjoying that treat! The circle DP adds wonderful shape to this layout without being overpowering -- great technique!!
Glad you aren't doing the typical "boys and pink doesn't match"! You're right, it's just color after all! ^-^
Lovely LO, and those butterflies look really beautiful here!
they will love the layouts you do, How can they not. You put such heart in your layouts.
love the pink am head over heels for those butterflies!!! Digging this layout!
Post a Comment