Thursday, March 25, 2010

Design Dollies Colour Challenge

This is my entry for the colour challenge at Design Dollies and this week the colour combination is black, white & yellow. I used my Creative Imaginations black holey cardstock, and then added little bits and pieces of stash using these colours, some voille, rubons and Hambly transparencies.
This is a picture of Grampsy helping put Nate's helmet on. He looks super cute in the whole outfit (his knee pads & elbow pads) on his little scooter. I have been offline for just 1 day and it was horrible, my modem decided it was time to update, it was 4 years old so that is okay. So after getting that this morning and now trying to catch up on your wonderful blog posts, can you believe the day is almost over, time is amazing hey. Going to do a layout tonight (hopefully) so I will share that tomorrow. Until next time stay happy and healthy. Love Melxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that holy cardstock, veru cool, and what a great page!

Tracey said...

Awesome layout. Love the cardstock :)

Shell Turner said...

Mel, this colour combo is great...you've done an awsome LO with it!
Shell xx

amanda73 said...

gorgeous LO, love those colours, im really gonna have to go over and check out the challenges there

Sarah Lou said...

I love love love the placement of this layout!! you really hit this one out of the park!

Liz Weber said...

HIYA Mel, hope you and Nate are good this week?

LOVE this layout, no way could I make that background look that good! And another gorgeous photo!

Hey thanks for your lovely comment on my JustRite Stampers Blog Hop projects, I LOVE hearing from you Mel! Have a great week!

Jocelyn said...

What a great color combo!!!! Love this!!! The card stock is Rocking!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous day!!!

Belinda said...

Hey Mel, glad i found your blog. Will stopby now i have it! Loving all your Lo's.

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous!!! Love the bold graphics and beautiful color combination!