Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still the two of us

This is my friend Jan, for this layout I cut (using a dinner plate) around the Creative imaginations die cut and backed it with Jenny Bowlin pp, used Daisy D's faux stitching roller for the outside, added some bling, flowers and some mesh, cut out the birds in some JB pp, and cut out some petals from some Kaiser papers and just a few other embellishments I got in a swap recently. I enjoyed making this one, but I so have to get some sleeves for all the layouts I have piled up at the moment, well in my other post this morning I said the sun was out, but now it is overcast and spitting rain, so who knows what the day is going to bring. Hope you all enjoy your day. Love Melxx

11 comments:

amanda73 said...

stunning mel, love it all

Jane F. Smith said...

what a neat page...love the black and the red together!!!

Tracey said...

Beautiful layout Mel. Gorgeous work :)

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty, LO!!
Love the design and all the bling!
Glad you had an awesome movie night and some scrapping time!!]
Have a blessed Sunday!!
Hugs!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

very pretty, love the circle :)

On my way... said...

Beautiful! Love the little teeny birdcage, cuper cute :)

xx

Wendy said...

Love it Mel! Love the black and red and all that cutting out...just fabulous!! Love your earlier post too, great photos! :)

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG I love this Mel...Such a beautiful LO. Please pop over to my blog Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh That is great hunnie....

You simply save pic as...to my pictures
then add the pic to your blog like you do normally

To link names you use the lil links up where the tool bar is above your post. If you have any trouble simply email me cm_sd68@hotmail.com and I can help you....or you can give your number and I can step you through it

Have a great day Luv Shaz xoxo

Amy said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the collage of goodies that the photo is resting on... those birds are way cool! :)

Moonie said...

Love the red and black Mel. I have done only one red and black and I do love it too.. Great shot of you too by the way.. nice to see x