This is my St Patrick's Day entry for Design Dollies I am so lucky for having Nate and this gorgeous Hoggy (my 15 year old dog) I call him hog because he is always hungry (in particular after I got him desexed which is apperantly normal) thank you for these gorgeous creatures animal and human in my life, I love them so much, thank you so much for looking, I am going through a rough time in my life at the moment, if you feel you would like to know more please email me at mel_o68@hotmail.com I will gladly tell you what your comments and continued support does for me. I love you my dear friends, Love to you all, MelxxxxScrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Design Dollies Lucky Challenge
This is my St Patrick's Day entry for Design Dollies I am so lucky for having Nate and this gorgeous Hoggy (my 15 year old dog) I call him hog because he is always hungry (in particular after I got him desexed which is apperantly normal) thank you for these gorgeous creatures animal and human in my life, I love them so much, thank you so much for looking, I am going through a rough time in my life at the moment, if you feel you would like to know more please email me at mel_o68@hotmail.com I will gladly tell you what your comments and continued support does for me. I love you my dear friends, Love to you all, Melxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Oh sweet friend this is soooo adorable!!! I just love it!!!!
Keep your chin up and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!!
Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!! :-)
LOVELY layout Mel! Thanks for playing with the Dollies AND for my candy!!! I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough time these days, but as Jocelyn said, keep your chin up, and I'll be praying for you as well!!
AND I'd LOVE to join an online Austen book club... I've read most of her works, but they can ALL be read multiple times!! :) Um, if you've NEVER read Austen before, the most famous is Pride and Prejudice... my personal favorite is Northanger Abbey... Hugs!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Sending prayers up for you right now. May the JOY of the Lord be your strength!!!
What a gorgeous LO!! Love the all the embellishments on this!! I adore that picture of the two of you and the dog such a beautiful picture!!
Will be praying for you and I will email you on Thursday night!
Our friends ended up spending the night so I have unexpected company but good company!!
Hope things get better for you!
In my thoughts!
Love ya!
oooh Mel... this is just delicious!!! Love all things about this page.... you are too good girlfriend. xxx
Gorgeous page Mel! love it!
Sorry you are having a bit of a rough patch at the moment, you are a lovely person and don't you forget that!! I absolutely love the beautiful comments you leave for me too and I am very happy to have you as a cyber friend! love & hugs W xx
Hi Mel Gorgeous page and wonderful photo..Love all of it!!
I love reading your lovely comments on my blog everyone of them bring a smile to my face when I read them and like Wendy(above) said I am happy to have you as a cyber friend to.Keep on smiling and I hope things start to look up for you and your gorgeous son very soon..((Hugs))
Wow I cant believ all this beautiful eye candy all over this blog, how busy have you been! I thought I only took a short computer break! You are so rockin that lucky challenge. Its just magical.
Ill try and finally get through to you on teh phone this week if your up to it. Hold on chickie, good things are comin' I can feel it!
Hope things are going better for you!
I'm thinking about you and praying for you!!
I dont have a lot of email time right now dh is out of town and our company left last night.
Praying you will still have a blessed and wonderful weekend!
Sending love and prayers!!
Aww Mel sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. It's a delight to hear from you on my blog, you always brighten my day.
Your layout is extra beautiful thanks to the story behind it and that photo is wonderful.
Hope you have a great weekend and get a chance to do some more creating to share with us!
{{hugs}}
Liz
I totally LOVE that LO just gorgeous and the photo is beautiful!
Mel I think you are a truly beautiful person! Very kind and thoughtful, not many people leave messages when they visit blogs but you always leave a little love which I am sure brightens the readers day! I sure love reading your wonderful positive messages! I hope your rough patch is short and you have a great time with your cutie son! take care matey xxxxxxx
What a gorgeous photo! Your work is so beautiful:)
Mel this is gorgeous :) It IS amazing the love we have for our boys, isn't it! The strength they return to us is such a valuable thing to have (humans and doggies alike!)
Beautiful
Post a Comment