Hi everyone, this month I am Guest Designer for BISOUS patterned papers, I found them about 1.5 years ago on Ebay and they come in packs of 10 double sided papers, gorgeous colours. This company is based in Canada so the papers are not readily available in Australia - YET, well I hope they do some time soon.
Suzanne, who owns the company is a very talented Scrapper and Jewellery maker, just click HERE to see, and if you would like to see or even receive the newsletter that I am featured in this month please press HERE.
Nate and I have had a very busy week this week since my last post, we had Speech Therapy on Tuesday and I am so happy that all the hard work with reading and expressing new words and little singing exercises that we do together on a daily basis has improved Nate's speech so much that we don't need to attend anymore, she said he is right on track, yay, I really thought it would take quite a while longer but we have only had six- 1 hr appointments since May. I won't be stopping the learning process here but wow can totally recommend going to anyone who may think they need some advice in this area.
The Nook Uni is still going and we are now half way there, I am enjoying the challenges and have learnt so many new techniques and found I really like shabby pages, even with boys on!
Here is the page I did for the Shabby Chic challenge, you had to use 7 techniques at least on your page including distressing, inking, and misting etc I hope you like my entry, I used the gorgeous Indie Girl papers from Sass Lass. Off to prepare some early tea for my boy now, will blog to you all when he goes to sleep a little later. Love Melxxx



21 comments:
really cool mel!! is that fussy cutting?? xox
stunning layouts mel, love them, and all you do
cant wait to see you on sunday for connor's birthday
Beautiful layouts Mel, love that pic on the bottom layout, it's just precious :)
Everyone of these layouts are stunning, love all the paler colours in them, love how you have sat your pics in the first one. thats great news about speach therepy, well done Nate. my younger sister had to go there for a while when she was 4/5 probably cos the 2 of us older ones always spoke for her lol
Really beautiful LO's Mel. Love them all. The Max LO is just stunning!! :)
Hi Mel, congrats on the Guest DT, that's so cool.
Your layouts are just gorgeous, your style is growing so beautifully and it's so great to see Nate growing up through your wonderful layouts.
Fantastic and beautiful LOs MEL...
always makes me smile when I come here....I'm glad for Nate and you... take care...xx
Congrats on your guest DT, Mel!
Love all your layouts! Nate really does know how to smile for the camera!
Congrats on the GDT!! Your layouts are stunning and I'm really loving your Nook U layouts too - fab work!
Woohoo on your Guest DT!!!! I adore all of these LO's.....you are sooooo talented!!! Such beautiful details and elements....The love you have for you son just shows through on it and every LO!!!
So glad that the speech therapy has gone so well.....YAY NATE!!! Keep up the good work!!
Wishing you a great day!!! :-)
Hello Mel;0)Your LO's are beautiful! All the detail is amazing and the pics are way too cute. I love pics of kids and their pets;0)
My middle son did the whole speach therapy things too a couple years ago when he was in Pre-school. He loved it, I loved it and you are so right...it makes a huge difference with the little things they do.
Have a great day and be back soon;0)
Hugs
Cecelia B
Love the layouts, and I'll have to check out the Bisous stuff next time I'm at a LSS. Went to the post office yesterday, and guess what arrived? Thanks so much Mel, everything is so beautiful, and I'm already making a card with one piece, and I've got billions of plans in my mind for the others! Glad to hear speach therapy is done and that all your hard work has paid off! By the time he hits Kindergarten, no one will ever know he had probs at one time. Much love from Canada, Rox.
Love the whimsical look of your layouts! :-)
Amazing pages as usual! That second LO with the unicorn... so cute! X3
And thank you for doing shabby chic pages 'bout your boy, not caring that most would think it's "too girly"... The world needs more genderless thinking, and more thinking about what we really like instead. ^-^
3 gorgeous pages dear Mel!!!
love all the layers you have on the pages,,, and nate is always smiling big, which makes me smile!
Have a great day!!!
Wonderful layouts Mel! Adore the pictures on the first one! Makes me wonder what is on his mind! I have never heard of this company before. I will have to check them out, as I am always looking for something new. Still wondering if you want me to send you some burlap. Went by the store today and they had all kinds of colors, even orange. Let me know!
OMG!! I love all teh picture with Nate and the dog those pictures are so sweet and adorable!!
Wowo love all teh fussy cut work and all the layers aon all of these LO's!!
They are all so gorgeous and you are relly rockin the LO's girlfriend!!
My mojo has been slow and not creating is not my best with just starting to feel better!!
I'm hoping tonight I have a good mojo working on a special altered project and will send it to you when Im done!! Its not for a challenge its just for fun!!
Big congrat on the GDT!!
WTG!! So well deserved!!
Love to you & Nate!!
Congrats on the guest DT spot, Mel. You have done some beautiful things with those Bisous papers!
CONGRATS Mel...gorgeous pages!!!
Gorgeous layouts, as always! I see some very pretty handcutting . . . love it!! Congrats on the guest DT!
Hi, Mel!!
You can tell Nate loves his dog!!
Those pictures you can really see that!!
Precious!!
Hoping you both are having a fabulous day!!
Love to you and Nate!!
Post a Comment