Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Nook Uni Art Class and Botany Class
Hi everyone, hope the wet weather and overcast days aern't driving you crazy where you are, I cannot mow or time my hedges and they are just growing out of control and the driveway is all muddy, but you know I shouldn't complain because I really love going to bed when it's raining, just hate all the washing building up and muddy toddler and poodle feet I have to wipe........ Enjoyed camp, really missed scrapping so am going to do some tonight and will visit you all over the next few days.
The above layout is from Nook Uni Art class, this was the final layout I made from August's indie girl kit, and below is the Botany class, still have some Christmas photos to scrap so would just love to have them done before this Christmas which is only approx 13 weeks away I think. Scary stuff.......
Haven't had a chance to catch up as my computer broke and my trusty computer man has just left my house AGAIN, so I am super tired tonight and will do my blogging in the morning to catch up with you all.
This is when Nate gave Uncle Col his pressie last year, I think he was the excited one here......Hope you like it. Talk soon Melxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


22 comments:
Oh how wonderful are these!!
I so know what you mean with the mud and yuck!!! We are being hit by a tropical storm today and it scares the daylight out of me!!! We have over 6 inches of rain as of this morning and now we are being hit by high winds....I so hope these trees do not come down on the house....my entire back yard looks like a pond!!!
Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!
Sorry you are having bad weather. It's not too bad here! Great LOs!
Argh, too bad the weather sucks... It was quite rainy two weeks ago here, now it's a mix of sunny and cloudy but most of all cold and windy... ;__;
Absolutely love the first layout! Can't get enough of using borders, and it looks so awesome the way you used border on border on border... X3
Take care!
two more super pages Mel!
Its been quite hot here, only had one spring thundery storm that last 20 mins!
OMG DID you just say christmas is 13 weeks? holy cow!!!!!!!!
I gotta get on Xmas cards lol.
HUGS CHicky, hope you and your beautiful family are well!
Great layouts as always. Love the paper you use especially the one with Nate and Uncle Col - I love that paper. Also thanks for stopping by!!!
love those layouts esp the christmas one....and please dont remind me how close xmas is......
hi Mel... bad weather... even here too... but today as I was typing this... I can see sun... so am smiling....
Both LOs are simply gorgeous.... well done.. my friend....
tomorrow rematch.... cant wait.... Go saints!!!...xx
hey you! thanks for still stopping by my blog... have had a bit if a bad run of late... but just wanted to let you know I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN... just that I am still "adding"! Trust me it will be worth the wait. ;)
hi mel..thanks for all the blog love that you had given me..hugs!!!
and those 2 layouts are just precious..hv a great wknd babe.
xoxo
These are just great Mel.
Thanks for popping by my blog. Your comments really make my day.
Have a great day Missy.
xx
Beautiful layouts, Mel! Wonderful strip patterns in such soft colors for the wonder layout (perfect title for this photo) and gorgeous vintage feel to the Christmas page!!
Sorry about the rain I know the feeling!!
We had rain for 5 or 6 days straight it was a mess!
Hope the rain stops soon!
Love both of these gorgeous LO'S!!
THe 1st one love all the border strips and the 2nd one love how you added the details with the ornaments to hang on and the cluster of embellishmnets on this is amzing!!
Love them both!!
Love to you both!!
I am so sick of computers and their stinking parts breaking so im feeling ya there!!!!!!! ill cross my fingers it stays working for you!!!
We had one of those yucky days here but without the rain so im feeling you there as well. Nothing worse then lil guys stuck in the house!
Im in love with both of these layouts, Love the journaling on the photo in the op one and the slight fussy cut baubles on the bottom. Both really lovely!
Beautiful work Mel! Looks like lots of places are experoencing bad weather right now and I feel blessed it has been very nice here- mid 80's I hope thast you know you always make my day when you leave me a comment - you are always so sweet Mel, thank you ((hugs)). :)
Hi, Mel!!
Hope you and Nate had a great Saturday!!
I wont be around after late tonight!!
Going out of town!!
Have a Blessed day!!
Love to you and Nate!!
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are both gorgeous!! I love love love the layers!!! And thanks for the comment on my blog... I forget that everyone that visits my blog doesn't know whats wrong with Brookie's face and body :):):) She was born with Port Wine Stains on about 60% of her body and has been having laser surgeries to remove them since she was about 6 months old... so in those photos on my lo that I posted today is when Brookie was only 10 months old and had 2 surgeries by then... so the red splotches you see on her face are the Port Wine stains she was born with :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Wonderful layouts Mel! I hope the weather improves for you soon.
Have a great weekend.
M xox
Beautiful work! Love how you used the stickers on the first layout!
I can so relate to the cleaning and mud thing. With two dogs and two active boys, there is plenty to clean up in my house, too :-)
i love love love sleeping when it rains, you've got company there. don't mind the laundry! :P it;s worth it.
Love the photos of Nate Mel,and the LO's are beautiful.I'm loving this weather much better than the heat.
Beautiful layouts Mel, especially the top one. I just love those colours on that page. Hope you and Nate had a nice weekend xx
Gorgeous layouts! I love how you used the Sassafrass stickers!
Post a Comment