Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrap the Boys, Scrapbook Uni























Morning all, hope you are well and happy, normally I dislike Mondays but today we go to Amanda T's house for a scrap day, going to leave after this post, can take over an hour depending on traffic but Nate has a great day and I get to scrap with another addictee.

The above layout is for Scrap the Boys using the Crate Paper - Restoration line, he is such a cutie here playing nudie with his socks on, but this photo is a little older now (about 6 months) and he has to wear pants now. So I am glad I documented him when he enjoyed being a nudey. Gotta have something for his 21st birthday collage.


This is another layout using the Restoration papers, this is for Nook Uni and you had to paper piece a living thing, I chose to do an owl and had to add one of Sam's gorgeous Purple Pumpkin buttons. I am up to date with all my assignments but tomorrow another new week starts and I am so enjoying the challenges they set.

Some of my dear blogging friends are not well at the moment and to each of you I hope you are all feeling heaps better, look forward to catching up with you this week. Love Melxx

25 comments:

amanda73 said...

love those layouts, just awesome, see ya soon

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking how he's going to love that photo in 15 years lol.

Great layouts, fun pages!!!

Enjoy the new week!!!

mummy29 said...

hi mel love those layouts and the pics r just gorgeous!!! hope you have a great day 2day and hope to catch up with u guys friday... luv amber

Kelly Massman said...

Is your little dude naked in that top photo. Just like a boy, if so! Cute layouts! Love the addition of Sam's buttons... :-)

Kate said...

in love with the owls mel!!! <3

Michelle H. said...

I love the layers & design in the first LO such a stunning LO!!
The picture is so adorable!!
Love that you wrote mom calling me!!
The 2nd LO wow that owl is so amazing you are so creative!!
Glad you will have a scrappy day today!!
I'm hoping I can get into the dtr on Monday!
Im feeling better but small problem with throat!
Thanks for your well wishes!!
Much Love to you both!!

Lynnda said...

Hello Mel...
those layouts are gorgeous as usual... NATE pic is so cute... FUNNY boy!!....

Ive been sick too... constantly coughing... :( ...

have a nice day Mel...xx

Melissa said...

gorgeous LO's. how cute is that photo of Nate. and the owl on your second LO WOW! amazing! loving it! i hope you had fun scrapping!
-isay

T.W said...

The first LO is precious! Loving all those borders too, and the flowers (aaw, the cute kettle~)
Second one is so colorful and happy, and such cool work on that owl!

Mondays may not be that great, but at least they're only once a week. ;3
Wish you a great day either way, take care~

Marelize said...

Heehee... What a super cute layout Mel. Lovely work. Hope you had fun scrapping today. :)

Sasha Farina said...

beautiful layouts. the first one crack me up!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

little nudey is so adorable here! :) u have a lovely week Mel !

Cecelia said...

Oh My Mel, isn't that the cutest pic of him on the piano! That will be too funny to show off when he is an adult...I love your LO's, as always;0) Sorry so slow to comment. I went back to work today and need to get back on my schedule. I was off for 2 months...Anywho, have a great evening and be back soon.

Hugs
Cecelia B

Anonymous said...

love your pages, your boy is too sweet!!

Debbie said...

Love your first layout! such a cute picture!!!! Have that paper but yet to use it! Great layout of the two of you. Hope you had fun scrappin with your friends!

Julie said...

Great pages Mel. Love the nudie piano player one.

Thanks for popping by my blog and your sweet comments. Yes Reenie came back. Has been home now for over a year after living out in the bush for about 4 months.

Cindy Lee said...

Lol...not sure if Nate is keen about the first layout when he sees it maybe 10 years later? It's so cute!

Cathy said...

Loving your LO's Mel!! That owl is the cutest thing!! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love the LO's!!!!

Natalie said...

hehehe....cute, cute, cute!!! ...and that owl is sensational!! Hugs.

Michelle H. said...

Happy Firday!!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous day!!
I'm finally feeling my best today I haven't felt well in 6 days!
I have not been this sick in 3 years!!
Thanks for your sweet well wihes!!
Love to you Nate!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, love these layouts Mel, they are fab!! And how cute is that little nudie piano player, lol :)

Roxy said...

These two pages kick arse! That photo is just priceless (you know I've scrapped one the same!) and I love that owl!!!! That is something I may try soon. Hugs, Roxy.

Nicole said...

love your LO's thanks so much for playing along at STB's

xx

Susan Longman said...

Hi Mel,
great layout thanks for playing at STb this month :)