arTASTIC challenge blog this month has the amazing painting "The Beach" by Chris Wake (below) for inspiration:
I used the Indie Girl papers from my Nook kit here and I didn't have a pic of Nate and I on the beach, must get one this summer, and did you like the little Purple Pumpkin buttons I used for the flower centres?
The criteria for 6 pts is to add a sandcastle or bucket and spade to the layout (3pts)
add some seagulls (2pts)
a family photo at the beach (1pt)
I would love you to join in this month.
I was honoured in October to be Guest DT for Sketches 4 all and Fia has asked me to stay on as DT member and I humbly said YES, they have some fantastic challenges and an amazing DT. I will let you know my November Challenge list soon.
I love Nikki Sivils so when Sketches 4 all had a Nikki Sivils challenge, good friend Michelle Hodges said they were having a contest using her great products I made a layout and was just blown away to have won, but even more blown away that Julie Tucker-Wolek honoured me by showcasing the layout on Nikki's blog. Press HERE for a sticky.
Went to Amanda's for a scrap day yesterday and guess what - I did a layout I was super happy with so I think she helped me get my mojo back. YAY - thanks Amanda.
Good friend Samantha Hauzer who owns Purple Pumpkin designs has this amazing competition going, I just have to tell you their is still some amazing prizes, here is the link and a pic of the stunning prizes is below.
So it's Melbourne Cup today, the ladies from the Tuesday group are coming over for the race day celebrations. Hope you all have a lovely day and thank you all so much for supporting me through my no mojo October, but Novemeber is here and I am excited about the new month. I will be visiting you all later tonight and tomorrow. Until then. Love you all. Melxx


24 comments:
Beautiful page as always Mel, LoVE THE BEACH!!!
Hope your having a great week!
glad i was able to help with your mojo........ and way to go on the design team, and win, and that artastic layout is gorgeous
Gorgeous layout MEL... love NATE..hes too cute eh... totally fabbie and FUN layout... pssst...I've just join sketch4all...I did participate on your challenge... good one...I'm glad mr mojo is back!!! YAY
YUP ...giddy up horsey... so which horse are you betting on girlfriend... ?? Any tips... he he...
have a good one...xoxo
love that page mel i think the flowers and the little cluster are fabulous! mwah xo
Love your beach layout Mel! And of course those cute little buttons. Just wanted to let you know that I will get your package off this weekend. I still have some burlap for you. Didn't want you to think I forgot!!! Congrats on the DT - you so deserve it!
Love that layout--that banner is one of my favorites of Sassafras Las. I love the buttons, too!
Super, super cute LO as always Mel! I absolutely love beach pictures. For me they always turn out really good;0) This is a very cute pic of Nate! Looks like he is having a blast! I have had very little mojo for the past 2 weeks but I finished a LO today I am very happy with and cannot wait to share;0) You have a great evening and lots of luv to you and Nate!
Hugs
Cecelia B
Super cute LO Mel!! Love the banner and flowers!! Congrats on your DT spot with Sketch 4 All!! :)
I love love love love that lo!!! The photos are ADORABLE...and LOVING the flowers...and girl... it was MY HONOR to showcase your lo... it is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Gorgeous, LO!!
Wow just love the design of this LO!!
Such a sweet picture and those clusters of flowers are so pretty!!
Big congrats on the DT and having the LO featured on the NS blog!!
You go girl!!
So excited you have your mojo on again!!
I really never noticed that you lost it!!
Love to you and Nate!!
Adorable layout Mel, you've done a beautiful job. Big congratulations for your DT gig too!
It's great to see ur mojo has visited u again. I love the cute white space beach layout! Gosh I feel like squeezing Nate. He is such a darling!! Congrats on ur GDT stint & no doubt why the layout is being featured, precious!!
Thank you for your sweet words on my blog! Please show me a photo of your poodle - amazing dogs aren't they!?
the lil heart banner is so cute Mel !:) CONGRATULATIONS on the new gig, girl... i know u'll have fun ! btw, the store u mentioned on my blog is my local store. unfortunately, they don't have online sales :( sorry if i misled!
I love the colors of the indie girl line... Sadly I haven't seen it in any swedish online shops, what the heck! Ò_Ó
It's one hella awesome LO, love the bunch of flowers and the chicken-- sorry, seagull! ;3
Good to hear your mojo is coming back! ^o^
YAY YAY YAY for you Mel!!! Looks like you are going to be a busy girl!!! Beautiful page as always!!!
Hi, Mle!!
Hope you having a great day!!
I wan't sure what else to do with the word creeps amd creepy either?!!
Thats a hard one.
Its been fun playing the games over there with ya!!
Have a Blessed day!
Love to you & Nate!
Wonderful work Mel, love your take on the challenge. Congrats on the new DT spot! Congrats on the awesome win and yay so glad your mojo is back!
Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog about the card kits.
Hope you and Nate have a wonderful week!
I looooooove this page, beautiful banner, and love the buttons! I just got my buttons from Samantha last week, they are the blue owl ones, and I love them so much I'll probably just hoard them forever! Big congrats to you, too, if anyone deserves good things, it's you!!! Have fun with your Melbourne Cup celbrations, sounds like fun! Hugs to you, Roxanne.
Hello! Thanks a lot for its visit in mine blog, I adore when you pass for there….I adored its LO, very pretty this beach and everything is very pretty here! Thanks a lot for the affectionate commentary. Kisses.
Awww...thanks for your sweet comment on my layout :) I'm pretty excited to work with you, too, and this layout is one of the many reasons why. It is just beautiful! Congrats again on your DT spot, can't wait to work with you during this term! :)
Beautiful page Mel! Love the banner and the cute photos of Nate.
Take care.
xox
Ohhh Mel... you sure must have found your mojo as your latest pages are to die for babe... love them all and I love your double layout. Great work. I hope you are well and all ready for the silly season. We are moving this weekend.. sold our house due to shit neighbours who have tipped my life upside down so we are at the beach in our caravan for a week then into our new home on the 29th Nov then off to NZ on our first boat cruise on the 3rd Dec til the 18th ... so very full on month for us.. cant wait to get home and just do nothing on Xmas day xxxx love to you and Nate xx
Post a Comment