I just love this photo of Nate and my old dog Maxi, they are great friends, here you see Nate in his new pjamas which come with that bright ball attached. At night if I do scrapbooking Nate gets the chair from his special table and chair set and brings it out and scraps with me, this involves getting a pair of scissors (yes you heard right) he is very profficient too, but this particular night he decided to cut open that bright ball and see what was inside, then after the mess is made and the damage done he walked over to me and said "dooonnnne" which is Nate's GONE. It was so funny, and that was the short life of the bright blue ball.
Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I just love this photo of Nate and my old dog Maxi, they are great friends, here you see Nate in his new pjamas which come with that bright ball attached. At night if I do scrapbooking Nate gets the chair from his special table and chair set and brings it out and scraps with me, this involves getting a pair of scissors (yes you heard right) he is very profficient too, but this particular night he decided to cut open that bright ball and see what was inside, then after the mess is made and the damage done he walked over to me and said "dooonnnne" which is Nate's GONE. It was so funny, and that was the short life of the bright blue ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There's journalling for a page right there. Cute story :).
TOOO CUTE cant wait to scrap with you Thursday HUGS
Post a Comment