Sunday, February 28, 2010

Adore


I did another layout for Amanda and I know she has seen it and likes it so I thought I would share it, her son has the cutest little smile and it wasn't until after I compared this layout to the other one I did for her I realised that they are similar but different colourings, co-incidence hey...Well it is overcast with showers predicted here today so looks like after I go and pick up some necessities from the supermarket, I am going to scrap today, all going to plan that is. Hope whatever you are doing today, you have a fantastic time with your families. Love Melxx

8 comments:

Marelize said...

This is really lovely Mel! Love the birdie and the little heart! You have yourself a super Sunday too! xxx

Michelle H. said...

Such a pretty LO!!
Love the design and all the pretty details you added!!
What a wonderful thing to create for your friend!!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!
Hugs!

Sarah Lou said...

Amanda is extremly lucky to get to have some of your fantastic work for her own!!!!

Wendy said...

Hey Mel gorgeous LO as usual! I can see why Amanda would love it and that little birdie is really cute!
Mel thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog I always look forward to reading them so I have left you a little gift on my blog on my latest post! Enjoy & thanks again! W x

Jocelyn said...

Oh I LOVE THIS ONE!!! What great colors and that birdie....so cute!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!!

Unknown said...

Wow... this is a gorgeous layout!!! I love that paper and design of your layout!

Moonie said...

This is gorgeous once again. Is that an A2Z Scraplett the word ADORE Mel... it is lovely.. I had a good day yesterday. on the beach with my husband.. a rare time for us. Always have our little shadow with us. x have a good rainy day.

Ann-Marie said...

Awww too cute. Lucky Amanda :)