Thursday, February 25, 2010

Buddies


Nate had a playdate in January and a friend brought her children around to play, Thomas is a yr younger than Nate but they had a ball together, he is a rough little tiger just like Nate is when he gets going. For this I had some cardboard wrapping off some product I had bought and I used my versamark water stamp pad to stamp the letters on then cut around them, I think it looks good. The journalling spot is also the packaging. A simple layout but I like the result. Hope you all have a fantastic day. Love Melxx

7 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

oh I love it! Love the way you created title and the journaling block too! That pic is so sweet :)

amanda73 said...

gorgeous, love it mel,

Marelize said...

Awwww! How cute! Your layout looks gorgeous Mel!

Michelle H. said...

Adorable picture and beautiful LO!!
Love the letters they rock!!
The journal box looks wonderful too!
Hope your having a blessed week!!
p.s. does my card look ok or is it too simple?
just curious?
Thanks!

Wendy said...

Mel, that is such a cute photo!! Gorgeous!
Beautiful LO too, love your handmade embellies! Great job! Thanks for your get well wishes, (and lovely comments as always) I'm just about over a nasty cold and sore throat now thanks, so hoping to get lots more scrapping done next month! Have a great weekend :)

Sarah Lou said...

oh I love that title, i was wondering whos they were till I read the info. Love how you have pulled the whole thing together!!

Jessica G. said...

Oh my goodness -- this is the cutest buddy photo! A perfect definition of mini male bonding and your classy layout keeps the emphasis on these happy guys.

Sorry I haven't visited much lately -- family life hasn't been cooperating with my stamping schedule! Hope to catch up soon!!