Friday, February 12, 2010

Challenge Heaven Colour Challenge


I love this photo of Nate, he is at the Railway Museum in Ipswich and being a boy is in awe at all the train things he is seeing, he is here on the little train that takes you for rides, he has just started to develop into a gorgeous little man, his attention span is longer and he actually concentrates on things, before 3, he just ran like a maniac when excited, so he is growing up, this is a good thing I know, but I still miss that little dependant boy I had. Selfish I know but time is just going by so quickly.

This challenge had the criteria "Black, White, Red and another colour, had to have a flourish and distressing (which I did on the bazzill and then inked)

7 comments:

Anne P said...

Hi Melissa, Loved your Pirates challenge and by the way, the bus tour leaves from Kholo, which is not far from Ipswich. :) You are right, it is going to be fun :)

amanda73 said...

awesome mel, love it all, thats a great LO, love it......... i wanna take connor to the railway museum one day, my older boys loved it when i took them

Jessica G. said...

Isn't it wonderful how we can experience emotions anew through our children? This is the perfect photo showcase amazement (and joy!); the elegant color combo accents the sweet photo beautifully!!

Michelle H. said...

Stunning, LO!!
Love the design and all the fun embellishments you used!!
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!

Wendy said...

Oh Mel! once again you have been SO busy! Love your work girl! the one of Nate with the little bon bon toy is gorgeous and I love the colour scheme on this one. Looks like you had a very good week! hugs W :)

Anonymous said...

I love the stylized border, very fun and great embellishments!!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

I Love, love, love this one... I'm amazed at how many pages you make... I could never produce so many wonderful pages... great job:)