
My dearest angel maxi or I call him "Master Hog" he loves to eat and I always know when he is under the weather as he leaves some food in his bowl, I make both dogs food up using mince veges rice and pasta so I am hoping this keeps Maxi around for a longer time, he is 15 this year. My first time at cutting around a photo like this, it is growing on me, I backed the treee with book paper and covered the front with pp, wowsers, this took ages. but in the end I like any layout I do of my old man. Thank you so much for looking. Hope you all have a precious day. Love Melxxx
7 comments:
This is awesome, I love all the paper cut outs and peices!!! Lots of hard work gone into that!
Beautiful!
Just adore this one...love the pics, the colors, the tree and the angel wings!!!!
Wishing you a great day!!! :-)
omg this is awesome mel, love it, i love cutting out of photos too, and youve done it brilliantly, love everything here
Very beautiful, Melissa!!
Love all the details and so adorable with adding wings to your dog!!
Such an adorable dog love the picture!!
Have a blessed day!!
Hi, Melissa!!
Sorry I missed this earlier!
Blog award all you do is read the instructions on my blog and post the award and send to how many the blog award requires!
Thats it!!
IKWYM I didnt know what to do when I first receive my 1st one too!
Have a great day!!
Sweet pup! I still miss my Tess that made it to the ripe old age of 16 1/2; she has her own scrapbook page, too. Those wings are perfect on Mr. Maxi!
Fantastic puppy page, LOVE IT!
Post a Comment