
This is my entry for Artistic Challenge Blog, the picture for inspiration was of a mother washing her baby, I unfortunately have no photos of me bathing little one as I am on my own and those extra set of hands I have prayed for have never arrived. So I documented how much Nate loves his bathtime, he was duly named Dugong at an early age because of his love of bathtime. I cut out the inside of this die cut paper and 3d'd the outside of it, I used October afternoon background paper and Fancy Pants Daily Grind chiboard pieces and Bixous bits and pieces, the Only smiles spot is from MME and the flowers are Prima. Thank you for looking and I hope you like it.
8 comments:
Adorable!! It definitely looks like Nate enjoys bath time -- he's what I'd call a real water baby!
Beautiful layout; I really like how you created the frame and the embellishments (like those gorgeous primas) are so elegant!
omg i love this...........awesome take on the challenge mel..
Very pretty and adorable!!
Love the pictures!
Love the flowers so pretty how you added them to the LO!!
Hope you have a great day!!
I adore this. I love your sense of style and how you put things together! Loving those flowers. a magical layout
Ohhh Mel I love this LO!!! Love everything about this LO...you can see the joy in your lil man's eyes.
Thanks for popping by and leaving me some love!! Mwah Luv Shaz xoxo
This is such an adorable LO...love the pics and the great details to the LO!!!
Wishing you a Fabulous day!!! :-)
Oh Melissa, yet another stunning layout. I can just imaging how beautiful it must be in real life. That 3D frame would pop off the page. Love the flowers and the photos are too cute.
Thanks for your comment on my visit to the dentist. Glad someone got to have a laugh. LOL
Hugs, Irene xx
wow you are so talented Mel.. Its a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment