Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just for me layout


Nate loves his bubbles so I did this layout for him just to remind him in years to come, I used some Fancy pants chipboard and some ribbon I got from the gorgeous Noel Mingon kit I received yesterday. Hope you like it. Love Melxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL How fun!

amanda73 said...

this is great mel, love it

glorygirl said...

So cute! The colors and the fish are perfect for the photos!

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful!!
I love it!!
Love the title bubble fish so adorable!!
What adoranble pictures of him!!
Love all the details on this LO!!
Have a blessed day!!
Hugs and prayers!

Moonie said...

This is certainly cute Mel.. he looks like such a wee liddle treasure! Off to our retreat for the weekend so i am excited. Wont be back online til Monday.. so that means i will be seeing 3 layouts of yours on Monday night?? You are such a good scrapper.. hugs xx

Wendy said...

Great page Mel! love the crown! AND I only just got my copy of SM today and I read your article, WTG girl congrats on the publication!! Love your page in the mag too, gorgeous photo of you and Nate! Have a great weekend! W :)

Marelize said...

Gorgeous page Mel! Your little boy have got the cutest smile! Great blog too! :)