Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photo and Layout swap with Amanda


I did this layout for my good friend Amanda Taylor, her little boy has the cutest smile so I cropped this photo and enlarged it, I used Rose Moka, Bo Bunny, Pink Paislee PP's, Fancy pants embellishments, and I just hope she likes it, it is fun to do someone else a layout, but also daunting at the same time. Went to the Handmade expo, took Nate to Granny and Grampsy's and then he had a big sleep, terribly hot here tonight, Bewitched (the movie) is on here, I hope you all are having a great day. Love Melxx

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

OMG i love it, thank you very much just love it......... i love doing photo swaps but also feel daunted too and just hope the recipient likes it,. in this instance you have nothing to worry about cos i absolutely adore it........... sounds like you had a great day

Corrina said...

Gorgeous! I love the blue/orange combo used here...great layout

Jocelyn said...

Love this one and you are right...a Perfect Smile!!!

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!!!

Wendy said...

VERY cute! you did Amanda proud! I love the colours too, really love orange and blue together. Love what you did to the edge of your paper too with the paint! :)

Michelle H. said...

I think she will love it!!
Love the colors and the LO is so beautiful and adorable!!
Sounds liek you had a fun day!!
Hope it cools off soon!
Happy Sunday!!
Love and prayers!!

Jules said...

Gorgeous LO love the colours and he does have a gorgeous smile Well Done Love it!

Anonymous said...

Aw so cute, Photo swaps are really interesting and you did a great job!