Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scrap around the Clock February Challenge


This layout is of me at 4 being flower girl at my Aunty's wedding, the criteria was distressing, glimmermist (which although I used it you can't really see it) I am thinking I might try to buy some of the new mists, they seem to show up clearer, and inking. I put my journalling on a pull out under the photo, I cannot put journalling on my layouts, I think I hate my handwriting and feel it makes me dislike my layout, crazy huh. Although I cannot remember much of this day, I am enjoying documenting these layouts for Nate to look back on in years to come. Thank you all for the wonderful encouraging posts you leave, so uplifting especially on days you don't feel inspired, have lost mojo and just tired. Love Melxx

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love this, stunning mel........ your first LO i did is on my blog if you wanna see it

Michelle H. said...

This is so pretty!!
Love the lace you added and all the colors!!
Such a adorable and pretty picture of you!!
I can't see that you lost your mojo?
Ypu did awesome on this LO!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Oh Melissa, you have done an amazing job on this layout. You are such a little cutie. Don't be too concerned about your handwriting. In 50 years or so, no one will be handwriting and yours will be priceless !!!!
Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog. I am still not sure about it though.
Irene xx

Anonymous said...

I love all your layouts, can't wait to see what you do in the future.

glorygirl said...

That is a super sweet photo! Your son will love that you are documenting this part of your life!

Sarah Lou said...

I love this sweet layout! I adore the vintage feel! Im learning not to be bugged by my handwritting,so I feel ya there!!

Jessica G. said...

Such an adorable photo! Your DP and crocheted embellishment are the perfect accents for this era, not to mention gorgeous touches!!