Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Scrap that poetry
My first ever entry for Scrap that Poetry. It was such a gorgeous poem and to me was about the bond that happens when you love someone, the unconditional feeling of total contentment. I totally enjoyed doing this layout and hope you like it.
OOOHhhh my goodness... what an absolutely beautiful layout!! I am so glad that you joined in our challenge!! Those colors are amazing and I love all the details!!! Thanks for playing along at STP!
This is gorgeous Mel! Love the colours and the butterflies! very cute photo too! Also love your candy cane LO, like the way you ripped and layered the papers! :)
Hi Mel, your layout is just soooo beautiful! Blue and brown are such a great combination and the butterflies are such a gorgeous touch...not to mention to cutie in the pic!!! Thanks for playing along :)
13 comments:
OOOHhhh my goodness... what an absolutely beautiful layout!! I am so glad that you joined in our challenge!! Those colors are amazing and I love all the details!!! Thanks for playing along at STP!
AW I love this page!!!
So very glad you decided to join us at Scrap that Poetry! I love the colors on this page and the butterflies! Such a sweet page!
This is so stunning!!
I love the colors and all the cluster of embellishments!!
WTG!
Hope you win!
Have a blessed week!
Just beautiful Mel, I so love the beautiful photo and title to show off how much you love your little man, thanks for sharing and good luck!
All of your layouts are poetry! I love that blue and brown and that sprinkling of butterflies. Just magical!
Oh wow!!! this turned out awesome!! I so love the colors..looks rich!!! So glad you got the chance to play along at STP!!!
Just adorable....love it!!!
Have a great week!!!
This is gorgeous Mel! Love the colours and the butterflies! very cute photo too! Also love your candy cane LO, like the way you ripped and layered the papers! :)
how gorgeous!!! thanks for playing with STP!
Hi Mel! So glad to see join us at STP!!! Your work is so beautiful:) Lovely to see your take on the poem. Take care:)
Hi Mel, your layout is just soooo beautiful! Blue and brown are such a great combination and the butterflies are such a gorgeous touch...not to mention to cutie in the pic!!! Thanks for playing along :)
I love the butterflies and the blue is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at STP!! Love, Jess
Post a Comment