Monday, February 8, 2010

Screen to Scrap


I have been without a computer up until yesterday, so that's why their is not so many entries, oh my goodness, how much did I miss her, my lifeline to my gorgeous cyber friends.

Here is my entry for Screen to scrap, had some tricky criteria this month, so I had to improvise, I made a sail for the boat out of onion wrapping, and used an owl for the pirate's parrot. I aptly named the title "Crawling the plank". Hope you all have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh this is awesome mel, love it all, cute pic, and works perfectly with this challenge, thanks for doing it. oh and because you also did the artastic challenge, you get a RAK from me

Julie said...

what a great twist on the plank title. love it.

glorygirl said...

Love this one! The colors are great and all the little details are fabulous!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is adorable...I LOVE IT!!!! You did a wonderful job!!!

So glad that you got your computer back!!1

Wishing you a great week!!! :-)

Sarah Lou said...

Hey we missed you!! heeps glad your back online!! How much patience must you have to all that fine cutting work!!
He is the cutest pirate ever! Magical layout!

Moonie said...

Oh Mel, your work is devine and very funky for a boys layout!! love it

Michelle H. said...

Stunning!!
Love all the embellishments and all the layers you added!
You rocked this challenge hope you win!!
WTG, Girl!!
Have a blessed week!

Tracy Firth said...

WOWser girlfriend. youare rockin. I miss scrapping with you!!!

Wendy said...

Mel you are on fire!! another fantastic LO! Love it! and all that hand cutting is awesome! In answer to your question the other day .. 'happy' on my card is die cut letters but not chipboard! Thanks for all your lovely comments too, I really appreciate them :) x

Jane F. Smith said...

this is an adorable LO and love the embellies you used!!!