
This is my entry to my LSS challenge kit, you had to use a bit of everything in the kit, I struggled but then an idea came to me so I just went with it, we bought candy canes this year for the tree, Nate had more fun capturing them then actually eating them (which is good really) and I often caught him at the tree trying to get the top ones, he was a little bit young to still understand Christmas last year but this year I think will be just wonderful. He even sat on a Santa's knee when my friend's dad dressed up, still didn't get a pic with the Santa in the Shopping Santa he just didn't want to sit on his lap and just cried. I am so glad I have got these photos to look back on and am thankful the photos went with the kit.
15 comments:
Very cute layout Melissa you have a very cute subject to scrap. I love all that layering. Gorgeous papers too.
Loved your visit. It was a fun experience and looks like the roses are going to last.
Irene xx
Wow Mel look at all that layering on your beautiful layout. The photos are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing1
Oh my goodness I dont know where to start, you have been so mega super fabulosly busy!! As always such beautiful wonderful layouts, Love the candy cane story!!
Love the layout! I love the outer border, very clever:)
We had the same experience with Santa this year with my little one... she only sat on the lap at my oldest daughter's school, very gingerly on one knee... no photo yet for us either!
Well you have just put that together soo well. Doesn't look like you struggled at all!! Fantastic!! love it
wow...I love this!! the distressed look is great!!
Such a gorgeous layout! Everytime I check out your blog there are so many new layouts to see and they are all just fabulous :)
that is an awesome LO, love it. gonna have to get over your way and go to your LSS........... connor doesnt eay lollies either, he would rather give it back to you lol............ he is about a yr older than Nate and this is the first year i got a pic of him with santa in the shop with out him screaming the place down lol.
ohhh i love this Mel just gorgeous.
thanks for the blog love too. if you follow the Purple onion links on my blog it will take you to the online store.
Another gorgeous page, can I ask you a weird question. Since I am new to the crafty world. Where do you buy your supplies from in Australia? Any online sites you could recommend to me? Thanks so much!!! I find it really hard to find good places!
Special Christmas memories Mel & so beautifully scrapped
Oh... what a cute layout! Great job! Love that paper!
Very beautiful, LO!!
Love the design and the collage of pictures!!
Love the story behind the Lo too!
I'm not feeling well so Im making this short!
Have a blessed day!
Thanks for the chinese new year wishes Mel ! :) always love to see you get busy with your hands cause that means i get to see wonderful stuff from you each time i visit !keep up the good work ;)
Thanks for the chinese new year wishes Mel ! :) always love to see you get busy with your hands cause that means i get to see wonderful stuff from you each time i visit !keep up the good work ;)
Post a Comment