Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zoe & Nate


Just a layout to showcase Nate's first love Zoe, they had a love hate relationship with her being the Cougar in this relationship, she has now moved to Melbourne but before she left she said she would like to marry Nate when she is 5, so they are apparently doing the long distance love thing. He has mentioned her a few times so sounds like she is still in his thoughts.

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

lol how cute..........love the LO

Michelle H. said...

How adorable!!
Is that a transparency or rub on, on the photo?
So pretty!
Love all the white space on the LO!!
Awesome job on this LO!!
Have a blessed day!!

Moonie said...

oh too cute.. I am loving your work.. are you on msn or FB?
look me up if you like..
Lisa Webb and I'll add you

Jocelyn said...

I just adore your work and this one is PRECIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Sarah Lou said...

Ahh young love!!! I love the raw chipboard suround! The whole thing is just darling!

Shell Turner said...

absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it.

Michelle H. said...

Melissa that book sounds really nice!
Thanks for the info on the transparency!!
Clever way how you added it!
Hope all of you have a blessed weekend!

Brainybairn said...

Absolutely adorable!

Wendy said...

You have been busy this week Mel!! so jealous I've been working!!! Love them all! Really love this one, love the open space and the brick paper looks awesome! and oh so cute 1st love!!! :)

Tracy Firth said...

Oh I miss those days. Zoe misses her Nate too and talks of noth of you often. Miss you babe