Went a bit psychedelic with this one, well the background, but really wanted to try something different this time, I used the gorgeous Bisous pp's again and a Jenni Bowlin spot and of course an A2Z chipboard piece with says "Cool Dude". Not much happenning here at home today, cleaned the fridge and a few neglected cupboards, sorted out some items for a friend's garage sale, you know my motto is if I haven't used it for 12 months I really don't need it, I live a lot simpler this way and by golly the house stays heaps cleaner, of course this does not mean my scrapping supplies, boy I have stuff in my box that is 3 years old and you never know, I may need it, funny hey..I hope you are all having a wonderful day. Off to put little one down for a nap, overcast here but a nice fresh day. Love to you all. MelxxxScrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
A2Z Scraplets sketch challenge
Went a bit psychedelic with this one, well the background, but really wanted to try something different this time, I used the gorgeous Bisous pp's again and a Jenni Bowlin spot and of course an A2Z chipboard piece with says "Cool Dude". Not much happenning here at home today, cleaned the fridge and a few neglected cupboards, sorted out some items for a friend's garage sale, you know my motto is if I haven't used it for 12 months I really don't need it, I live a lot simpler this way and by golly the house stays heaps cleaner, of course this does not mean my scrapping supplies, boy I have stuff in my box that is 3 years old and you never know, I may need it, funny hey..I hope you are all having a wonderful day. Off to put little one down for a nap, overcast here but a nice fresh day. Love to you all. Melxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
love that LO...........gorgeous, i so wish i could live by that motto, i prob got stuff thats 12 yrs old and not been used let alone 12 mths lol
This is such a fun page, way to go!
and I agree your rule need not apply to craft goodies ;)
I love what you did with the sketch! And that's a great motto, but one that definately doesn't apply to scrapping supplies :)
Your son is gorgeous!! I am going to have to borrow some of your boy LO page ideas for my son as he gets older! Fab job!
Luv Renee
xoxox
So awesomely funky Mel... Loove it and so nice to get out of our square sometimes.. I am in love with the cars... where are they from x
Oh Mel what a FUN page....I adore the colors and those little cars are adorable!!!! Way to go!!!
Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!
such a groovy layout! I like the loud background papers!!!
ps scrapping supplies are under a different cleaning law to regular junk!!
Mel you sure make that busy paper work - looks terrific as that background and I love your choice of word scraplet - perfect for your cool little dude!
Post a Comment