Friday, March 26, 2010

cards

Okay, I visit some fantastic card blogs of my dear friends and I just had to give it a go, here are my attempts, I cannot believe how many you can do in the time I usually do one layout, they are heaps of fun, I have a few birthdays coming up so this should be enough to cover the occassions. Windy, Amy, Liz, Deb & Shell you must let me know how I went first time, your blogs are divine for cards and you have finally got me to make some.

It's my birthday today, I'm 42, where where has the time gone, I know I sound like a broken record but it astounds me, happy birthday for yesterday Teru, I am not sure what we are up to today but my wish is to stay at home and scrap but a few friends want to go to lunch somewhere, we'll have to see. I hope you all enjoy your days and I hope they are truly wonderful...Love to you all, Melxx

19 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Mel. Hope you have a brilliant day. Did you make one of those divine cards for yourself....lol. Love them :)

amanda73 said...

happy birthday mel........ gorgeous cards, love them all

Anonymous said...

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!!!

I have no idea!

and wow can i say you do not look 42 at all!

your cards rock, hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Happy birthday! And many, many, happy returns of the day!

And your cards are gorgeous! WoW! I simply can't believe that this are your first card projects!?!

Liz Weber said...

OMG Happy Birthday Mel - 42 no way!

OMG they are NOT your first cards! They are beautiful gorgeous! I especially love the middle set (the blue ones) with the pretty butterflies!

Your designs are gorgeous, love all the papers you used.

Can't wait to see MORE cards Mel!

Have a wonderful day!

glorygirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEL!!! And...are you kidding me? All those lovely cards in the time it takes to do one layout? Not for this chickie, that's for sure! Cards are my arch enemy :-) I sure admire yours, though!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

These are beautiful Mel!! Awesome job on your first try:) I guarantee the recipients will be very happy! Happy birthday, I hope you had a good lunch. Hugs, Windy

Sarah Lou said...

Oh happy birthday miss divine definetly not looking 42 more like 21 miss wonderful!!!!!!
You are rockin those cars!!!!!

Shell Turner said...

gorgeous cards by a gorgeous girl. Happy birthday hun xoxo

Michelle H. said...

Girlfriend!! Why didn't you tell me it was your Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you sweet friend!!
I hope you had a fabulous and fun day!!
Did you get a cake?
You rocked the hosue on those cards!!
Very very gorgeous!!
Loving that SEI paper I heart that paper!!
Wow! Loving those cards!!
I will have to send you a emial on Friday night you won't believe what I have to say we have a lot in common, girlfriend!!
Have an awesome day!!
Love and hugs!!

Belinda said...

Happy birthday MEL!!! Hope you having an awesome day. GORGEOUS cards!!!

Marelize said...

Happy birthday Mel! Hope you have a fantastic day! I love all your beautiful cards! Gorgeous work! It's my DS's birthday today as well. He's 17!
((((hugs))))

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday....hope it is the best day ever!!! LOVE THOSE CARDS!!!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful cards, Mel! I can see that scrapbooking is not your only papercrafts talent!

Happy birthday; hope you had a wonderful day!!

KarenB said...

Happy birthday Mel :) Your card projets are fabulous, can't believe it's your first dip into cardmaking. Careful, it's addictive!

Wendy said...

Better late than never Mel!! Happy happy Birthday for Friday x so sorry I missed your post, very behind in my blog hopping this week, I have my sister staying with me for a couple of weeks so very short on blog time! Catch up soon! love W x BTW you look great!!

Chloe said...

Gorgeous cards!

Susanne Perry said...

Happy belated Birthday Mel

PS love the cards too!

Moonie said...

Sorry I missed your birthday Miss M. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you read my blog you will know I have had a lot on in the past couple of weeks.. especially the past week. Lead up to my daughter leaving home and moving 1600km north from me. I am devistated, feel empty and more and more. I always knew it would be this hard as we are absolute soul mates but she just did not like it down here. she misses all her besties up north at 19, i know she is ready to spread her wee wings and go. I am off to Singapore in 24 hours for 12 days with my boys. Camera House half yearly meeting for 5 days.. the other days for us. Well earned holiday. Corey will be excited.
Loove your cards. I make then now and then and I get a lot of enjoyment out of them.
Take care luv and we'll chat soon x