Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Choo Choo


This is a picture of Nate on one of the trains at the Ipswich Railway Workshops Museum here in Ipswich, he usually has a couple of rides but just loves pretending to drive, I used some Hambly overlay and Sass Lass papers and the cutouts are from Cosmo Cricket papers, I used the paint to add some different colours. Today is overcast again so I am glad that we did the mowing and trimming of the shrubs yesterday, looks like rain is coming yet again. I hate it being cooped up inside when it rains, but Nate and I usually do lots of crafts, he loves playdoh, and he loves painting in his colouring books and is making some Easter paintings for family and friends at the moment so this keeps him very happy, he just loves it when we play, so basically that's what we do, he is growing so fast, and when he says pleeeessse who can resist. I love him so much, he had a bad night last night, woke up from dreams and I just held him, this happenned about 6 times during the night, it was terribly hot last night so maybe this was annoying him too.

6 comments:

Moonie said...

Nice use of the punches and paint Mel. Is that a train punch? It is ever so cute. You amaze me how many LO you post!! Do you do a page a day?

amanda73 said...

omg this is awesome, would be my fave LOs of yours ever. im gonna have to get connor to the railway museum one day.............. sorry to hear about your bad night with nate last night

Ann-Marie said...

Ooh I love it! That splash of green really catches your eye.

Michelle H. said...

Love this, Mel!!
Love the paint and all the fun variety of papers!!
Adorable picture of him!!
Do you have a fan you can use in the room you sleep?
Sorry about his dreams!!
They get better when they get older they don't have as many!
DD use to get them a lot more when she was younger!!
Hope your weather will get cooler for you!!
Have a Blessed day!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that 'choo choo' page is just adorable - love the paint background.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages hun, I've missed your blog and creativity!!!