Monday, March 8, 2010

Just $2.00 mum

I bought these beautiful papers for a song at Scrappin Kats website, she has unfortunately had to close her doors due to family committments and some of these papers were 30cents each. I wish they would ban these rides in the supermarkets, because causes so much stress to mothers, Nate goes crazy for them, but do pop along to www.scrappinkats.com to pick up some wonderful bargains from her closing down sale. Love to you all. Love Melxxx

7 comments:

Corrina said...

too too cute...love it! and thanks for the linky to the store!

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful LO and wow I need to check out the site...awesome prices...

I agree with you with those rides at the store....the boys drive me crazy to get on these and all I want to do is get the heck out of the store!!!

Wishing you a wonderful week!!!

Rita Barakat said...

Awww he sure is a cutie! I'd give him the money! LOL! Cute lo!

Shell Turner said...

sweet layout Mel. Your work is always GORGEOUS!!!

amanda73 said...

gorgeous work........but do not get me started on these stupid rides lol, the logan hyperdome has 4 of them(4 in the one bloody shop lol), and connor wants a go on every single one....... you cant just sit him on it for a free play cos he points to my handbag then points to the money slot lol

Michelle H. said...

Very prety, LO!!
Love all the layers!!
You did awesome on this LO!!
My dd loves to ride these too!
If she not good she doesn't ride one.
Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Hugs!!

Wendy said...

Great LO Mel! Cool Sass papers and what bargains!! Well worth the $2 for these cute photos though! LOL!! :)