
This is the crazy family I went to vist late last year in Sydney, I just love them, I have given them an album and send them layouts to fill it, I got this paper in a kit from The Scrappin Kats and well as I have no sewing machine just decided to use the pricking method and was really happy with the rsult, the gorgeous rub on is from Autumn Leaves. Thanks for looking. Not a big day today, going to pop out and run some errands, hopefully will go for a walk, we walk to the 5ways and back which ends up being 6.2kms, we only went once last week so aiming for twice this week, funny last walk we made, had to put my old dog in the pram and Nate walked, poor Maxi had decided it was just a little too hot for him, I saw all the people looking at us with a smile on their faces but he is 15 years old and hopefully the walking we do will make him live lots longer. He is my faithful eldest poodle and I love him. I hope you all have fantastic days, love Melxx
10 comments:
poor max.............. love this LO mel, i dont have a sewing machine either(and even if i did, i cant sew for shit lol)..... i prick or hand stitch on mine,
LOVE this beautiful LO!! Your colorful flowers look fab! As does your pricking ... well, that sounds bad. You know what I mean!
Sending hugs!
Gorgeous LO Mel, love it!
lol...@ walking Max in the pram :)
This is so pretty!
Love it!!
Love the flowers and the colors you used!!
The stitching is amazing!!
How long did it take you?
Hope Max is ok!!
Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Hugs and love!
This is abeautiful layout!!!
I adore the 'live laugh love' words, who are they?
and LOL@ thinking of you pushing your pup ;)
Oh I love it so!!! is that a lil dainty butterfly trail I see?? Oh its so sweet! Love the lettering.
Just beautiful....love it and the colors....PERFECT!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend and thank you so much for the wonderful comments that you leave me...I so appreciate each and every one of them!!!
Really lovely Mel! I love the flowers and butterflies! :)
Gorgeous Mel! Love the butterflies and their little trails! Love it all! and so cute you pushing Max in the pram!! Hope you had a great day!! Love W x
Ahahahaha soo funny about Max the man... sounds like our Mr Ted!!!
love your last two layouts Mel... you are dedicated to prick out the pricks.. ahhaha
I got a second sewing machine at a garage sale about 3 years ago for $5. it was only 4 years old but no foot. i got a foot for $20. I love it. I have another one I have had for 16 years.. i only use fabiric on this one and paper on the other. I paid $20 for my older machine too. they both run like BMW's xxxxxx
Post a Comment