Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Me


I am not sure if I even like this one but was challenged to do a layout on myself so just used some bazzill, and DCWV papers, pink Paislee chipboard, some sequins, pink paislee letter stickers. AC thickers and my threading water punch which has been idle for too long.
The 5 random things I put are: My dogs are very special to me, I was an aerobics instructor for 17 years, I was school sports captain, I am a car seat safety nut, I am addicted to Nate and chocolate.
We are off to a Church fun day at 17 Mile Rocks Water Park today, should be lots of people, lots of kids to wear my little one out, and then while he comes home and sleeps I am going to scrap, I am so addicted hey.... Finished all the challenges for the Artastic DT challenge blog and Design Dollies so it's time to scrap for just little old me. I want to thank you again for all your wonderful birthday wishes and of course to all of you who have given me the best confidence re: my aging process, you mean the world to me, my love to you all, Melxxxx

14 comments:

Nay and Gilly said...

Hi Thanks for all your comments, that you leave, love your work, Thanks Gilly ox

Anonymous said...

A GREAT page I love it!!!

Have Fun today!!!

Jessica G. said...

Great layout in fun colors, Mel! The best part is that you took the time to journal about yourself; we caretakers tend to forget to do that, but it's so important for the kiddos to know about Mom, too!

BTW, I'm a car seat nut, too. The car doesn't move until everyone is buckled and almost 9 yo DD is still in a booster. Why risk something so precious??

amanda73 said...

this is awesome mel, love it

Michelle H. said...

Such a prety, LO!!
Love it!!
I don't like to scrap these kinds of LO's either! I did my first one of me a few months ago it turned out I liked it but I would rather add someone elses picture! LOL!
Hope you had a fabulosu time at the water park!!
How fun!
I left you a message at Amys creative!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs!

Sarah Lou said...

Oh I love this layout. It just fits so well on that size. I love that photo of you!!

Wendy said...

Wow Mel! you have been sooo busy since I last visited!! my bad!! Love it all and this LO in particular, great photo!! and the little Farmer Dude page is TOO cute!! Glad you had a nice BD! W x

Jill Sarginson said...

I love the page, I really like the colour combo!!!!

Corrina said...

Gorgeous LO Mel...I love title too. I struggle with LO's of myself, and I think it would take a challenge to make me do one too. Great job Cxxx

Michelle H. said...

Hoping you have a fabulous and enjoyable day!!
Thanks for you kind and sweet words!!
Hugs!

Moonie said...

Oh just gorgeous Mel..... That is a stunning photo of you and I love all yr journalling!!!!!!!!!

LG said...

What a lovely page! Great design!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Mel, hope you and Nate had a great day at the water park! Loving this pretty layout of you! You look great and just love how your photo is the focus of the layout! Keep up the great work!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Hi Mel,

I hope you are well & enjoyed camp

Its been super busy around here & I haven't had a chance to visit your blog. I LOVE what you have been doing with the 8.5x11s and circles!