Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Screen to Scrap March Entry

This is my entry for Screen to Scrap, you had to have a white and blue layout, Feet in the title and have penguins on the layout, so this photo of my old feet seemed appropriate to me, these are my favourite Corelli wedge shoes so I am glad I took this photo a while ago, hope you all have a great day, overcast and showery here again. Love the rain, but a little sun in between would be nice, I don't want much hey. Have a great day. Love Melxx

9 comments:

amanda73 said...

this is gorgeous mel, an awesome take on this months poster, love it all

Marelize said...

Stunning Mel! I love the white space and the cluster of flowers! :)

Moonie said...

very cute Mel.... i have a pic ofmy feet too... maybe i should give it a go..xx
what is your email luv.xxxxx

Michelle H. said...

Very stunning, Mel!!
Love the colors and all the embellishments you used!
You rocked this challenge!!
hope it stops raing soon!
I don't like a lot of rain either!
Hope you have a blessed day sweet friend!!
I left you soemthing on my blog!
Love and hugs!

Jocelyn said...

Just too cute...love the colors and the title!!!

Wendy said...

Very cool Mel!! Love this ... gorgeous colours, you have really rocked that challenge! WTG! W :)

Ann-Marie said...

FAB page and idea!! U clever chook!!

Anne P said...

You are in the draw for my RAK and love your entry :)

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Love this one Mel. The blues are gorgeous.

Hey, if you email me your mailing address, I'd be happy to send you some Piggy Tales stuff, I have a ton of boy stuff left over from my Piggy Tales Kits & would love to share it with you:) My email is windyrobinson@gmail.com.