Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I really love this phot of Nate when he fell asleep at the kitchen table, I used sass lass paper and Bo bunny too, I 3'd the embellishments, I guess this is what they call whimsy, I had so much fun with this, just enjoyed the cutting out and it was a just for me layout, so no expectations. We have a home day planned today, washing, gardening, and later on ironing, so nothing at all exciting for me, but it has to be done. I hope whatever you do you have a great time doing it. Love to you all, Melissa and Natexxx

14 comments:

Amy said...

Fantastic mix of papers on this layout! And that photo is so cute, wonderful page!

Julie said...

Gorgeous page Missy Mel, here and the last few posts too.

I gave Missy that big cuddle and a kiss too while she was eating her breakie and she was like "what was that for"

amanda73 said...

love that LO, love the pic and love those sass pps... gorgeous

Anonymous said...

I love the cutouts and papers, great stuff hun,

Enjoy your day!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Mel. Great misx of pp's and embellies and such a sweet photo! :)

Michelle H. said...

Stunning LO!!
I just love everything about this one, Mel!!
Adorable picture!!
You are so creative and an amazing scrappper, girlfriend!!
I'm loving all the inspirations!!
Monday will be a home day for us too!
I have to reorganize the guest room and go through some boxes.
I told dd that it was going to be a work day for me around the house!
Then I would reward her and have some play time with her later that day! She will probably watch a movie or do some crafts!
Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!!
Hugs!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooh it's such a sweet photo and I love the whimsy feel to your layout :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh how adorable..what a cutie he is and that Sass paper.....love it!!!

You did a Fabulous job!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Sarah Lou said...

oh I think this is my fav by far. Such a sweet story book whimsy feel about it!!

Stacy Cohen said...

Great page! And that photo is priceless. The papers and are so perfect for the photo.

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Mel!!
Sorry I mis-wrote on my message to you here!
What I meant is after I had a work day that then me and dd would have some more extra time to play later!
I always play with her every day I could never not, she so precious and children are such a joy!!
Hope things are going better for you!!
Things will be caught up by tonight so when dd in bed I will send you an email!!
Hugs to you both!!

Michelle H. said...

Hi, girl!!
Hoping you and the litttle one had a fabulous weekend!!
Just wanted to come by and say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you both!!
Have a blessed day!!

Rita Barakat said...

What a sweet moment! I love this lo it is darlig!!!

Susanne Perry said...

Gorgeous work!