Monday, March 22, 2010

This boy loves art

Usually whenever I am doing my scrapping at the kitchen table Nate is either painting, cutting or colouring, he loves doing art, this was a sketch and I possibly over embellished it (I have this problem of not knowing when to stop, but I do love the bright colours in it. Another overcast but hot day here, we are going op-shopping today, I haven't been for ages, so I am looking forward to it. Never know what goodies I may find for future layouts. Thanks again for all your wonderful comments, you don't know how much it means to me, you have all become dear friends, and I enjoy finding out things about your lives. Love to you all, Melxxx

13 comments:

amanda73 said...

love the LO mel, gorgeous, in love op shopping too

Anonymous said...

he's crafty just like his mum!

Enjoy your day!

Anthea said...

wow, loving the bits on your layout. Thanks for stopping by again, Studio Calico is an American Kit Club, just sign up and at the beginning of the month the kits go up for sale, they sell out pretty fast so it helps to be a member, their pretty too, the sneeks for next months are with a bit of Sass mmmmm

Deb Neerman said...

Love this bright and cheery layout! A fab pix ... that boy is just too cute!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

This is just too cute!

Michelle H. said...

This is so adorbale!!
love the paper strips and the fabulous pictures!!
My dd loves art too!
She actually scrapbooks too!!
Hope you found some awesome treasure when you went shopping!!
What does op stand for?
Have a blessed day!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Mel! This is a fantastic layout - nice and bright and such beautiful photos of Nate doing his crafting with you. I must do this for my 2 kids as well! Thanks for the great inspiration. Hope you got lots of great goodies at the op shop!

Shell Turner said...

Totally gorgeous layout as always Mel. xx

Sarah Lou said...

not over embelished at all. when Tyler was home he used to get up next to me and create! I love that you captured his creating on this layout!! So magical!

Petrina McDonald said...

love orange blue and green together!! i hope the op shopping was fruitful :)

Jocelyn said...

Love this one......and he is crafty...just like his talented Momma!!!

Have fun today!!!

glorygirl said...

Great layout! Love the different angles and shapes. FABULOUS!

Jessica G. said...

Nate takes after his mama! I love the intense look of concentration on his face and the bright colors that mimic his artwork. It's so fun to see everyday special moments documented!!