
This layout was for last months DT challenge over at Design Dollies, this is the elements challenge, I love their challenges and they have such wonderful prizes. It's hard to believe June is the last month already there, doesn't time just spin you out. Nate woke up a little better this morning, had a good night's sleep, took him to the Animal Zoo here in Ipswich, and then to McDonald's where he and his little friend Hayley had a rage. Then he came home, I gave him a warm bath and then he went down for a nap. Bit whingy and clingy here tonight though and I was so looking forward to doing some scrapping tonight, hopefully going to get out some of my mags and do a lift, cannot wait to get my monthly kit from Noel Mignon, as I have been on a budget due to my bills, and this option has been great as I get all month from her wonderful kits.
Over at Rita's beautiful blog - Let's Embellish I won her mother's day RAK, so excited, you know how sometimes you think you may not have much of a chance, just do it anyway, this is such a wonderful surprise. Thanks so much Rita.
Over at Michelle's blog she has this fabulous giveaway candy to celebrate he 500th post, wow that is a lot, but if you have a look at her fabulous style and layouts she does you can understand why. Here is the link, I love Scrapping.
11 comments:
Great page chicky! How was the Zoo? I love Zoo's heaps!
Glad you won the RAK! Have fun!
Really love that layout design Mel! Very cool!
Sheree xx
Love this page...the elements are just perfect!!!
Congrats on winning that RAK and thanks for posting Michelle's!!!
I love Noel's Kit...she just does the most wonderful kits!!!
Have a great day sweet friend!!! :-)
Fabulous design! I LOVE that POP of red!
Congrats on teh Rak!!
and what a layout! I always love seeing your take on challenges!!
Hope the zoo was fantabulous!
Adorable LO and great blog!
love that LO.......wow on winning the rak, good on you, you deserve it.......hope nate had heaps of fun at the zoo
Fabby-ness! LOVE this LO, Mel!
Congrats on your candy win! Stampin' blogdom is quite generous indeed! I just won some too!
Hope Nate is all better!?!
Sending hugs!!
PS: Regarding the card you and Jan are creating, trace the cut-out border with a pencil, then cut the back layer. It's next to impossible to cut both layers at once properly. Ask me how I know ...
Glad Nate is feeling beter!!
Love the design on you LO very creative!!
Love it!!
Thanks for the blog info on tags she is very talented!!
Thanks you so much for the shout out on my blog that was so sweet!!
Thanks for posting too!
Hope you were able to get some scrapping done tonight!!
Love to you and Nate sweet friend!!
Lucky you on your RAK win, bet you can't wait to play. Love your layout and the tag is cute. To me it looks like Nate is looking through a round window.
Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog.
Have a great day,
Irene xx
Congrats on winning that RAK
post free classifieds
Post a Comment