Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gotta Love his style - Noel Mignon

These are older photos of Nate, (pls excuse the terrible cropping - I am having trouble with this at the moment) when he was approx 14 months old, but I used the gorgeous papers in the Noel Mignon kit and now almost 2 years later he brings out that same guitar and sings to me, I usually dance to it (hope you can get that image out of your head) and he gives it his best shot but it really sounds like he is chanting like the Hari Krishners do - but I tell him how well he sings. I guess this is the reason for Mother's Day, the things we do for our kids that usually go unrewarded, the little white lies we tell them to boost their confidences and the food we have to bring ourselves to waste or chance becoming huge whilst they are developing their likes and dislikes. But to those of you that don't have kids, if you have a pet you love (Annmaree) happy mum's day to you too, your pets would be lost without you too and I think you deserve the title too.

Wow thank you so much for your advice with my posts, I have now looked and yay an "edit html" button, where did that come from, I am sure that I have been blogging almost a year and only noticed it when you all told me, for those of you that suggested just cutting and pasting without using it, my blogger just doesn't allow me to do it.. but I am so blown away so many of you, my dear friends, were their to help me with my computer problems, I usually am no help to anyone with these things.


Sounds like it is pretty half and half re: Edward and Jacob, but some of you have mentioned I may shift teams once I have seen the movie, and as good friend Tanya Tahir put it, give me "tanned and muscly over pastey and thin anyday" so not too hard to work out which team she is on what she has said definately offers food for thought.


I had plans to watch New Moon tonight but after Nate and I did the mowing, Aunty Jan got her new computer desk so I connected her devices back for her, then a little nap with Nate, now going to make some ATC's for Amandas Swap blog tonight, and just watch what's on tv.


I would like to share a dear friend's Rak of amazing goodies on her site. While your there have a look at her scrapping style, Samantha was one of the first people I met whilst blogging and she gives me awesome inspiration, not to mention the best blog candy.....She is also in Scrapbooking Memories this month.



I hope you have enjoyed this wonderful Saturday and tomorrow is equally wonderful for you. Catch up soon dear friends. Love Melxx

18 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, look at all those links in your blog post Mel!!! I'm impressed! It is a bit tricky working out all that stuff at first, but once someone shows you how to do it, it's so easy! Love your layout, those photos of Nate are so cute :) Hope you have a fab Mothers Day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

aw thanks for the shout chicken!!!

Love that page, he looks like a real lil rockstar! Who knows he might be the next big thing with all your support and encouragement ;)

Hope you have a great Mothers Day tomorrow, I suppose lil Nate doesn't really realise it yet, but enjoy it all the same! You sound like a great Mum to him!!

Jocelyn said...

I love this LO and so agree with what mother's do to make their children's life a betters place!!! You should see me with the boys..it get even better when you are a grandmother...because then we can really let loose and with age..you can do anything you want!!! :-)

So Glad to hear there are lots of Jacob fans and I agree muscles rippling and that tan skin....OH MY....drool!!!

Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!!!! I just adore you sweet friend!!

Sarah Lou said...

I lov ethis layout. really brings out his sweetness!!!!

Congrats on the linking!!!!
If you want to link to a new page ( so you dont lose us while we surf across, before we can leave a comment)
add
target="_blank"
after the " marks in the address in the edit html.

Sarah Lou said...

ps the only thing about being on team jacob is that he is the same age my nephew so I cant enjoy the perve!!!!!

Wati Basri said...

Thanks dearier for dropg by my blog n leave those comforting words....hugs!!! N yesss...I miss creating :(

Caroline said...

Love this layout,hey you need to tell me how to add the links in i donot have a clue lol i keep putting in huge links everywhere

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Happy Mothers Day to you, you yummy mummy!!! Well, maybe you could get some time to watch New Moon today huh? ;) hehehe

Michelle H. said...

Such an adorable LO!!
Love the collage of pictures and the paper!!
Sorry I could not help with the computer question I'm not good at that stuff!!
I really look forward to hearing from you and reading your blog too!!
Love how you inspire me with your creativity!!
Hope you had a fabulosu and Blessed Mother's Day!!
My dd loves to play the play quitar too and she soemtimes will wear her pink wig and dance around!! Such a Hoot!! LOL!!
Have a Blessed Monday!!
Love and Hugs!!

Cathy said...

Happy Mother's Day Mel. Hope you're having a great day. Your LO is just so cute... love those pp's:)
Cathy

Vintageandjournals said...

Love your layout...beautiful have a son myself..so love to scrap about him..

Have a great mothersday!

Julie said...

Love your page missy mel. Gorgeous.

Hope you had a great day today. Missy and I ended up in Fremantle by the river for out mystery drive.

Vintageandjournals said...

Hi thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog..want to tell you that the button is from felt...I bought them in lots of colours..

have a wonderful day and thanks for folloing me..
xo

glorygirl said...

Happy Mother's Day, my sweet friend! May you have a super fabulous day with lots of sweet blessings from that boy of yours!!!!

One Paper Heart said...

Precious photos Mel,Love the design of this LO,hope yesterday was wonderful for you.

amanda73 said...

love that LO you created when you were over here. cant wait to see your atcs

Nishant said...

Love your layout, those photos of Nate are so cute
post free classifieds