Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Computer Broke
Hi everyone, I am sitting on a friend Amanda Taylor's laptop, my computer just decided to not turn on for me Saturday morning and because of the Public Holiday today I cannot get Vince (my computer man) over until tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Please bear with me, I am having blogger withdrawals here, but asap I will be back to see what you are all up to. Can't wait, keep well. Love Melxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you get your computer fixed quickly...
Thinking of you sweet friend!!!
Hope your computer gets fixed soon. I'd be having major withdrawls, lol. Cant live without it!
Oh that's a pain Missy Mel. Hope it isn't a big problem.
arent they a bugger when they go kapoof on you! hope it gets fixed soon
So sorry hope it gets fix soon!
Miss hearing from you but glad your are doing well!!!
Have a blessed day!!
Hugs!!
Post a Comment