
Morning all, it's a beautiful day here today, sun is shining and all is well in this house as I hope it is in yours. Today we are going to Redbank Plaza, I bought this Teal Coral Fleece bedspread/throw about 4 years ago and I just love it, it has held up so well with a 3.5 year old and 2 poodles on it, so am going to buy myself another one, may buy some new cushions too. Aunty Jan came down yesterday and I did 2 layouts so I will show you them soon.
Twilight is the only movie besides Pretty Woman that I have voluntarily watched over 3 times so I thought I would document the fact so in the future Nate will know what his mum liked to watch. I have read New Moon but unfortunately not seen the movie yet so Saturday night is the night. I guess you could say that so far I am on Team Edward and this is my favourite pic of him captured from the side. I am not a fan like some, don't have any memorabillia to name but just enjoy looking at his gorgeous angelic lol face. I may be 42 but I can still admire.
I am still experiencing some computer glitches so bear with me, apparently my computer is over 4 years old now, and things are starting to wear out, isn't that disgusting considering the money I paid for it. Anyway I am excited for some of my blogger friends and get so excited when I see their layouts in the mags, Samantha Hauzer is in the latest Scrapbooking Memories and Amanda Taylor in the current Scrapbook Creations, I get so excited and proud for you when I see you. I love my blogger friends, you know how much you mean to me. Have a great day, love Melxxx
13 comments:
Hahahaha what a wonderful LO. I can see that there is another huge fan of Twilight. Have you got your Eclipse tickets all booked and ready to go...???
mwah
Trace
Great design! I LOVE Edward too! You're going to love the movie! ;)
awesome page, a twilight fan... I never got into that, I was always a fan of the "Buffy and Angel" thing as a teen! So for me theres no one else teehee!
Have a great day!!!
love that LO, im not into twilight at all, but love what youve done here, have fun shopping, cant wait til you come back down
Gorgeous, LO!!
I'm sure a lot of his fans will admire this LO!!
Very creative and I love the design on this LO!!
Hope you find that fabric and had a great time shopping!!
Hugs to you sweet friend!!
Great LO! Great idea too - I should definately scrap about a couple of my fave movies for sure!!! Haven't even seen Twilight yet (SHOCK - HORROR! LOL!) but there's certainly alot of hype and fans so it must be great! I LOVED Avatar and saw it twice at the movies and now I'm watching it on DVD lol! Does that count for something? :D
Love your work!
See Ive missed this part of teh blogging world whiel I was malingering! Fantastic layout ( even though Im a Jacob girl myself :) )
Great layout Mel!
Lol I swore I would never get dragged into the Twilight world, but I have a teenage daugther in the house... She's got all the books and I've now read the first 3 myself and I've even seen the first 2 movies. Can't say I'm a fanatic yet. Must say, I'm sort of leaning over to the Jacob side at the moment... :)
ps, it is a really cold one tonight isn't it, I just went for a nice hot bath and so didn't want to get out!
Love this one and you made me smile!!! I have to admit..I love Jacob...swoon!!!!
Enjoy your day sweet friend!!!
This is fabulous! LOVE that color palette!
that is way too cool!
Have a great day!!!
post free classifieds
Post a Comment