Monday, August 2, 2010

Artastic Design Team August


Morning dear friends, can you believe it's Monday, I hate Monday's usually, but not today, I am off to Amanda's which will be great to scrap and I know Nate will have heaps of fun playing with Connor. Thanks everyone for your wonderful support for Wednesday, it means the world to me, this is my DT layout for arTastic this month. Criteria is colours mainly blue & green, a silhouette and a sun on the page. This is Nate with my mum (left) and Aunty Val (right) doing a little dance, nana was alive then and laughing at them. This again was made from the most gorgeous Noel Mignon kit.

A new month means some more beautiful Design team and challenge entry's for me to look at of yours so this is just a short message this morning, have a bit of a drive to Amanda's and when I am home tonight will look at what all of you have been up to.

I told my friend Amber that I would give her a shout out, she said she has been lurking around our blogs of late, can anyone tell me here if Amber needs a blog account to leave messages on posts, I couldn't confirm this when I caught up with her yesterday.

Hope you all have a great day, will catch up with you all soon, you mean the world to me. Love Melxxxxxxx

23 comments:

MommyScraps said...

Lovely layout as always! :) Hee hee... it's still Sunday here, so your post made me chuckle... HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, I LOVE that page, the embellishmenst are awesome!!! and Beautiful photo too!

I've really been getting my scrap on lately, so I'm a happy scrapper myself, glad to hear you are too!!!

amanda73 said...

love your layout....just gorgeous
thats not the one you originally did for the challenge hey???...member the one where i handstitched the sun on the page for you

cant wait til you get here

Lynnda said...

Hey Mel... What a beautiful LO...Nice colors and I like the embellishments used too... The photo tells 1001 story!! love this girlfriend.... hhmm my Monday is not good today...Matin is unwell...poor baby...Alrighty I'm pretty sure you'll have lotsa fun today @Amanda....so do NATE!!xx

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Mel, I just love it! Hope you and Nate had a fun day :)

mummy29 said...

hi mel i signed up so i can comment on your blog!!! thank you for the shout out and for the scrapping on sunday it was great to catch up and have a gossip and scrap!!! you and nate r in my thoughts 4 wednesday and i will give you a call or try to pop over... thanks for being a great friend xxx love amber

Moonie said...

groovy baby layout Mel.... love your new blog background.. Just beautiful x

glorygirl said...

Beautiful layout! What a fabulous photo and memory to go with it! I think a person can comment on your blog without an account, they would just have to comment anonymously. Have a great week!!!

T.W said...

Too cool LO, love it!!!
Love that banner with the ricelamps and happy sun~ Or rather, I love everything on this! ^o^

Wishing you an awesome start of the week!

Jules said...

Wow Gorgeous LO Love it..Really like the banner and the paper you have used on this LO..

Wati Basri said...

lovely one sweetie...love that banner :)

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is stunning, Mel! You never cease to amaze me with your designs and artistry ... you da bomb, Sweetie!

Sending hugs!

Michelle H. said...

Mel, this LO is stunning!!
Love everything about it!!
The pictures are precious!!
So glad you were able to get some scrapping time!!
Still thinking of you and praying!!'
Lots of hugs,love & prayers!!

Susanne Perry said...

What a cute L/O. You certainly have been a great scrapping roll Mel

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Mel, loving that lantern banner so cute!!

Belinda said...

Enjoy your scrapping day Mel!! Gorgeous LO!!

Michelle H. said...

Glad that today is over for you and hope things went well!
Been thinking about you and praying!!
Love to you both!!

carla said...

I love ur layout Mel very inspiring, go girl...

Jessy Christopher said...

Eeekkk... That photo is so precious!! Your layout makemiss smile & is always so beautiful, as usual!! You used the CC papers so well ;)

Michelle H. said...

Hope the day went better for you today!!
Glad you and Jan were able to get together!!
Hugs to you and Nate!!
Love you!!

Corrina said...

Gorgeous LO Mel, hope you had a nice scrap with Amanda. x

Jessica G. said...

Awesome layout -- love that light blue background because it really makes the sweet embellishments and even sweeter photo pop!

mummy29 said...

hi mel thank you so much for today makayla and i had a great time pity the staff there werent the nicest or friendliest next time we will go to hungry jacks!!! how does nate like his fishing game? makayla hasnt put hers down since we got home she loves it!! hope to c u wednesday for some scrappn.. talk to u soon luv amber xxx