Hi everyone, hope you are all scrapping up a storm, we have had a lovely week so far, having fun over at My2angels with the relay challenge and on Monday I met Karen B for the first time in real life, she came over with her dear daughter and to say Nate and I had a wonderful time is really an understatement, she came with the most gorgeous cheesebake slice too, I watched her create a beautiful layout, we talked and scrapped, ate and scrapped some more, I had to laugh as
Karen is not only an amazingly talented scrapper but a coffee connoisseur also, so when I asked her if she wanted a coffee, she pulled out this amazing coffee assortment which she just happenned to have in her travelling bag.
I hope you like the layout I did for Scrap the Boys this month, using flowers on a boys page is certainly criteria I have no problem with "sorry nate" and I really enjoyed creating this layout using the July Nook Kit.
Ange tells me I have a layout in the current Scrapbook Creations, so I am a little excited to see it, my subscription has run out and you know, just haven't got around to subscribing. Will buy a copy tomorrow.
Will check out all your wonderful blogs over the next few days. Love to you all. Melxx


23 comments:
love that layout...and enjoyed seeing you create it ...cant wait til monday
Love all the embellies on the page!!! awesome!
Sounds like you had an awesome day, thats soo great!
Great Layout Mel, just like all your creations! Love the way you gave a close on the pictures putting them into a circle!
1 Huge Hug to You, Julia Sáddi
lol I saw that layout today and was just coming to tell you how good it looks!!!
Im so excited you got to meet Karen!! It sounds like you guys had fun.
Love this layout, those fussy cut detail flowers are amazing!! you have the element putting on perfect here!!! Love teh circles and teh buttons.
Love reading your fun blogposts, keep having fun chickadee.
wow this is such a fun LO... I love seeing Nate picture ... hes so cute....
WoW looks like you had a ball!!!...thats just great!!!...
Same... thing...Matin said" mummy am a boy ... please don't put flowers on mine...he he....
Congrats Mel... your LO is being published...I want to see too....
take care girlfriend... xoxo...
Gorgeous layout Mel, loving the pics of Nate in the circles. Glad you had a lovely time with Karen and Jazi.
LOVEEEEEEEEEee this one Mel....such great colors and the pics....perfect!!!
Congrats to you and that coffee looks wonderful!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend...I so enjoy my visits with you!!!!
GORGEOUS Mel! Love it!! Love the way you did your photos with the 2 little circle ones! Must try and get around to doing that one myself .. love STB challenges! Glad you are having fun with us this month at M2A loving all the fun stuff going on!! Go team 3!! LOL!!
This is beautiful, of course, and I love your 21 page too - awesome hair, ha! Thanks for your comment on my last post - the poppet was a lot of fun, you've got to try it! And I didn't know anyone listened to my playlist, so just for you, I made up a new one, Cdn. rock again, only newer. There may be some profanity, so you might not want Nate to hear! I'm into a new book by an Aussie author, it's called The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I like it a lot so far. Have you heard of it? Wow, this is a long comment, must go referee the kids, hugs, Rox.
LOVE this , what an awesome layout hun. infact i sat last week and finally went through to see what i had missed while on vacation and boy to turned out some really fabulous layouts there girl. congrats on getting your layout published, not surprised in the least. could you let me have the links for the aus mags please carolinehancock@vodafone.co.nz oh and do you have facebook? i finally got that a week or so ago, been great fun to catch up with people. glad you had a good day on monday. I willhave to comeover and stay so we can scrapp lol
Sounds like a lovely day Mel. congrats on the LO in SC, will have to try get a copy!! Gorgoeus LO of Nate, love all your flowers and your display of photos!!
Haha... you put that pic on your blog, LOL. We really did have the best day, gotta do it again soon.
Love that LO too chickie xx
Funny we were just talking about your SC publication. They will send you a copy of the mag when they return your LO - just might take a few weeks.
Mel...I just have to laugh about your flowers on a boy page. The only creative advice/input my husband has had on the new room decor is.....just don't put any flowers on it. I was able to refrain on the photo canvas....but none of the others this week. Poor guy....
Congrats on the pub!!
That is so exciting and so well deserved!!
I can't wait to see which one it was?
Which month & magazine is it in?
I love this LO!!
Gorgeous!!
Love all the embellishments you added and I think the flowers look awesome on this Boy LO!!
I really love the design on this LO too!!
So excited fro you that you meet Karen and you both had such a great time!!
That is so fun!!
Love & hugs to you both!!
sweetie...love this layout! the colours and everything..just love it :)
Hey Melissa...so lovely to hear from you, and thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some love (lots of love actually :)). Your work is fantastic...so many beautiful creations here. I'll have to make sure I stop by more often for some inspiration.
I hope you and your gorgeous little man are happy and healthy. xx
WOOHOO! Congrats on your pub, Mel!! I just love the composition of this layout! It's perfect!
What could be more little boyish than climbing trees? Awesome layout, Mel, with such fun photos and beautiful bright colors!
The coffee break must have been so yummy -- I've always wanted to try a coffee press, but could use a demo from an expert first!
I really love this LO!!
Gorgeous!!
Yes I do love to fussy cut when I have time!
I would love to see the card you said was similar to one of you designs I'm sure it much prettier than my card!
Getting ready for a little getaway!!
Hope you and Nate have wonderful weekend!!
Did this week fly by or is it me?!!
Lots of Love & hugs to you both!!
gotta love a woman with a coffee assortment at the ready!!!!
Love all the embellies on the page!!! Such a beautiful page once again!
The colors really pop out from the layout!! Awesome color combos!! I love the composition too!
Gorgeous, gorgeous layout Mel!
Post a Comment