Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My2Angels Scrapping Blog Hop & RAK giveaway

Do you want win some fantastic prizes from my2angels?

If you said yes (and who wouldn't!)

Today we are excited to present the first ever my2angels Blog Hop for all of it's talented DT’s and Guest DT’s to show off their creations and for you to view their blogs.
In order to go into the draw to win you need to leave a comment on each of the Angels’s blog, as there will be winners drawn randomly from the blogs … so you won’t know which ones! Then go back to the start at my2angels and let us know you have completed the hop.

Become a follower to get a bonus entry (don’t worry if you are already a follower we will add the bonus entry automatically for you)

The b'day theme of the hop is "Cards" I made the above card using the following:

The sentitment was sent to me in a stamp swap
The gorgeous pink paislee artisian tape The patterned paper I cut the flowers from Little Yellow bicycle here and the gorgeous flower centre pearls here



Okay so I know I don't do many girly layouts so here was an "out of my comfort zone" layout, the ingredients are here and all available from My 2 Angels except those huge red daisy's which came out of the bottom of the flower jar - dust and all. This is me on the left and Aunty Jan on the right on her 60th b'day celebration weekend.

Patterned paper is prima and prima and of course pink paislee artisian tape and I saw this flower made on the Noel Mignon technique site, if you would like to see the tute just go HERE Loads of fun, I just need a little practise. Leaves and bling and bingo card by Jenni Bowlin, thickers, and of course my trusty pine cone ink.

And whilst we are on the hop, I thought it would be nice to celebrate Tracy's birthday at My2Angels with a RAK giveaway, all you have to do is leave a message here at this post and overseas visitors are welcome to be in the RAK drawer too.  But if you would like to become a blogging friend to this scrapnut just press the follow button and I will pop over and visit you too.


good luck and thanks for stopping by!


Oops! Hopped into the middle of this blog hop and want to join in the fun?

Or have you lost your blog trail and need to start again..?.... The starter blog for this hop is my2angels

Next stop in the hop is the super talented Tarryn Stark, heaps of eye-candy on this talented scrappers blog ladies.

Love to you all, Melxx

38 comments:

Lisa K said...

Wowser - If you dont do girly layouts - you should - this is just gorgeous!! And of curse Im a follower!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous scrappage and card!!!

I really love how you did them both, amazing!

Enjoy the week ahead!

Lynnda said...

Seriously I think you did it very well ... plenty of girly stuff on it... in short it's a beautiful and sweet LO....especially the color and embellishments used... Yes that card is gorgeous TOO...

I'm already a follower....

Okay now I'm ready for a blog hop.... YIPPPEEE....


I still have time to submit the LO for bday at 2angels...Oh gosh ... I better hurry...

have a nice day MEL... and give my love to NATE...xoxo

Chloe said...

Oh this is just lovely!! You do girly really well!!! I am a follower :-) :-)

CynAbu said...

Very pretty... Hitting the follow button now... Thanks for sharing!

Roxy said...

Beautiful card and layout, as always! Of course you can enter for my blog candy, I tailored it just for you with the Canadian Scrapbooker mag (shhh, don't tell the other Cdn. entrants!) Those books sound great, I'll definitely be checking 'em out. And I'll be doing the blog hop, too, hope I can finish, and I want to check out that flower tute (toot toot, sorry, couldn't resist!) as well. Hugs, Roxy.

Lynnda said...

hey Mel... I'm back here again....

wish me LUCK!!....xx

Kelly Massman said...

Love the card and the layout! Those papers are so pretty! I'm already a follower!

Anne P said...

About time I became a follower of your blog hey.... Love the fussy cutting on the card and the LO is lovely

Danielle said...

Very pretty card. Love the colours.

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card and LO!!
Love them both!!
Love all the beads or pearls on the LO so very pretty!!
Love the fussy cut work on the flowers on the card!!
sounds like you will be having a lot of fun at the blog hop online!!
WTG!!
How are you feeling?
Lots of love to you and Nate!!

amanda73 said...

okies, well you know im a follower.. love the card and those layouts are wow, amazing girlfriend
how generous you are to give away a rak for tracys birthday

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - you are a legend!!! Love your work - totally gorgeous!!! :D

Totally following you now! ;)

Vicki said...

Wow, your card and layout are both very beautiful!! :) You should be very proud of your effort there!! :)

And that RAK looks awesome too!! I am now following your blog and would love to see what else you can do with girly layouts!! :)

Katrina said...

Wow, great work!! Even if it was out of your comfort zone, it doesn't look like it is!!

Moonie said...

love your card Melli girl... nice to see you do one.. I do them from time to time and i really should do more..,love your colours in your layout too.. the flower sets it off.

Sandra said...

stunning card!!! Love the cutting out and colours you have used.

Lisa Amiet said...

Beautiful!!! Love your cutting work!!

Kate said...

so gorgeous mel i love the card too!! :D xo

Julie said...

love them both mel.

thanks for the comment on my layout. will have to tell mum that you can see missy in her.

Debbie said...

You are so funny!! Your layout is lovely for one who strays away from girlie layouts! Give yourself some credit where credit is due!!! Lovely card also - great colors. You know I am a follower (quite new). I'm off to the other blogs!

Kylie said...

GORGEOUS card & LO... xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful layouts, getting tons of ideas to start my scrapbooking!
Definitely a follower for your blog :)

Cecelia said...

Hello Mel;0) I am back so I will be stoppingby again more often. Your cards is just lovely and I love the colors for both the card and LO.
To answer your question...the basement is part of the house. So it kind of makes it a 2 story..lol The basement is completley finished with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and wood floors. It also has a fireplace. Where my parent live the tornados are slim, but they do have them. thanks again for stopping by and leaving lovely comments;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia Blanco

Michelle H. said...

It was great hearing from you!!
Love these two LO's they are stunning!!
TFS about the blog hop!!
Love to you and Nate!!
I will do a little hopping!

One Paper Heart said...

Love your card Mel and the LO is gorgeous too.

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful card and layout - love all the fussy cutting on the card and the flowers on the layout!

ann said...

Gorgeous card and LO xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous work as always Mel!! Love the card, the cut out flowers are gorgeous! and your LO is lovely too and very girly!! Great work buddy! W:)

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card, Mel, and wonderful 'girly' layout, too! Both are so elegant and classy!!

Belinda said...

Gorgeous LO Mel, i love what you did with your flowers! And already your follower!!

glorygirl said...

Love your card, Mel! And the layout is so pretty! Got to get me some of that lovely flower ribbon trim!!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, Mel, this card is stunning! You're a natural-born card-maker!! Just beautiful!

Hope all is well with you and Nate ... sending big hugs!!

Jocelyn said...

Love the cutting work....such a wonderful creation!!!! The page is adorable!!!

Love you sweet friend!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

you work is truly beautiful, Mel :)

Roxy said...

Hi again, can I be in your draw? If I win, I've got a billion rellies over there you could send it to, and my parents are going over in October and they can pick it up for me! Can you tell I really want to win? Haha!

LG said...

GORGEOUS! You need a baby girl :D

KarenB said...

Mel, you know I'm a fan :) Great job with that page, and you really should do more girly layouts because this one is just gorgeous@