I entered the Creative Scrappers blog sketch #97 challenge this week, some more pictures of Nate openning his presents and blowing out cupcake candles. He had a wonderful day, I can always tell, if he has a sleep without me having to encourage him, he is wrecked, this gives me great opportunities to scrap uninterupted. I just finished shearing my poodle, Stanley is so good, just stands and stares at me with those gorgeous brown eyes, Max I have to do over a couple of days, he struggles with me, but he is 15. This is the last time before about August, I got out their little jumpers yesterday and got them ready as it has been surprisingly cool in the evenings. Jan has just come down to scrap with me and she has just joined Amanda's Scrap Swap group so will be busy do that whilst I do another layout or two (maybe). I hope your Wednesday is wonderful dear friends. Look forward to checking out your blogs later today. Love MelxxxScrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Creative Scrappers Sketch #97
I entered the Creative Scrappers blog sketch #97 challenge this week, some more pictures of Nate openning his presents and blowing out cupcake candles. He had a wonderful day, I can always tell, if he has a sleep without me having to encourage him, he is wrecked, this gives me great opportunities to scrap uninterupted. I just finished shearing my poodle, Stanley is so good, just stands and stares at me with those gorgeous brown eyes, Max I have to do over a couple of days, he struggles with me, but he is 15. This is the last time before about August, I got out their little jumpers yesterday and got them ready as it has been surprisingly cool in the evenings. Jan has just come down to scrap with me and she has just joined Amanda's Scrap Swap group so will be busy do that whilst I do another layout or two (maybe). I hope your Wednesday is wonderful dear friends. Look forward to checking out your blogs later today. Love Melxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
what a stunning LO, love it all mel........... and your very welcome with the card and stuff i sent, glad you like it. cant wait til you get here, ps, i posted the map yesterday, even directions for you too lol, so you shouldnt get lost lol, pat said to call me if the directions arent clear enough... have a great day, cant wait to see what jan creates for the swap
wow! love your take... thanks for playing along with us. please dont forget to party with us at CS!
LOVE this LO! These pix are fabulous! You are one terrific scrapper!
Gorgoeus, LO!!
Love all the balloons and loving that Prima paper!
Love all the fussy cutting you did!! I have some of that but havent scrapped with it yet!!
Are the balloon from Websters papers?
Thanks for your kind words I was better after a few hours because we had dd school outside of the house so I was able to get my mind
off of it!
Thanks again for your wonderful friendship!!
hugs!!
I love all the hot air balloons, fabbie!
and your pets sound the cutest
oh wow, love how teh balloons dance across the page. just fantabulous!!
Oh this one is AWESOME...I LOVE THAT PAPER....I have it sitting on my desk and now you have inspired me to go and use it!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day!!!
What a sweet layout! Love all the dimension!
Mel I love everything about this LO. I have been looking through your blog and the LO that strikes me the most is the simply one you did of yourself. We are told over and over to scrap ourselves (which most of us don't like doing). Well done.
Oh, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. You are too kind.
Hugs, Irene xx
Those balloons are so cool!
gorgeous love all those balloons.
Gorgeous!! I love how you layered the Webster's balloons!! So free spirited and fun, Mel!
Love the clouds and balloons! Gorgeous page Mel!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter! xxx
Hey - great layout!!! Keep em comin' i Love popping in here and seeing awesome inspiration like this!
This is gorgeous Mel...the balloons look fantastic! And birthdays are such special moments. Wonderful. C xx
What a very cool LO Mel! Love those balloons they look awesome! I hope your little man had a wonderful birthday! Have a great Easter! Love Wx
Wow. Love the clouds with all the balloons!!! Beautiful work.
oh wow..oh wow...lovely girlie!!
Post a Comment