Okay well the criteria for this month was had to have: Bridge, Gazebo, lamp post, house and sign post, so well lets just say this just threw me, this is what I came up with. This is probably not my favourite layout I have completed but I did accomplish all the criteria. Well it's Easter holidays over here, yesterday we went for a fantastic picnic to Wynnum, wow, just lovely, huge water park, Nate just wrecked himself, lots of shade under gorgeous huge fig trees, a coffee van close by, shaved ice and Mr Whippy van too, what more could a 3 year old want, the best thing was everything was in close proximity to each other, so I sat down and just kept my eye of DS and watched him have a ball. Great day was had with our dear friends Col and Jan. I hope you are all having a truly wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter to you all. Love Melxxxx Ps. Hope the easter bunny finds you all.Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
DT layout for Artastic Challenge blog
Okay well the criteria for this month was had to have: Bridge, Gazebo, lamp post, house and sign post, so well lets just say this just threw me, this is what I came up with. This is probably not my favourite layout I have completed but I did accomplish all the criteria. Well it's Easter holidays over here, yesterday we went for a fantastic picnic to Wynnum, wow, just lovely, huge water park, Nate just wrecked himself, lots of shade under gorgeous huge fig trees, a coffee van close by, shaved ice and Mr Whippy van too, what more could a 3 year old want, the best thing was everything was in close proximity to each other, so I sat down and just kept my eye of DS and watched him have a ball. Great day was had with our dear friends Col and Jan. I hope you are all having a truly wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter to you all. Love Melxxxx Ps. Hope the easter bunny finds you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Love that color combo, Mel!
Thanks for your compliments on my pub! Somerset publishes the most wonderful magazines, I don't know how much shipping would add for you, but here the link to their site: http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html
Have a wonderful Easter!
Love the colours in this and wtg on getting all the criteria. I was going to have a go but got kind of stuck with what was needed. Love your take on the challenge.
WOW this is absolutely amazing! I could sit and stare for ages, so much detail and amazing work has gone into it Mel, LOVE it!
Hugs Kel
Wow, gorgeous layout! The criteria for that challenge really would have thrown me too, but you did a great job of it :)
Sounds like a great easter friday!!!
I LVOE this layout, the colors are fabbie, and I love the criteria, so interesting!!!
You did a great job on the criteria Mel! I love it! Such beautiful detail! xxx
Loving the colours Mel, and I found your LO really drew me in :) Great job with a tricky criteria.
Thanks as always for popping in at my blog, your comments always make me smile.
Happy Easter to you and your little man xx
Hi there... I see you live in Ipswich, I have relatives there. Anyway, thanks for playing along at CS' blog bounce!
Such a prety LO!!
Love the colors you used!!
What a challenge for this LO I would have had a tough time too!!
You did fabulous!!
So glad all of you had a nice picnic and fun time at the water park!
You have a very Blessed Easter too!
Hugs to you both!!
omg i love that LO, just gorgeous.. i struggled with it
glad you had fun at wynnum
and ps.... nope i wont be only doing the smaller size LOs, but its a nice change occasionally
this is fab mel!!
Love this LO Mel.....so pretty and the color combo is FABBY!!!
Wishing you a great weekend!!
Happy Easter Mel
well, how creative is this? WOW..I love it, so cute!
Noice one Mel, you did good considering that criteria. Love the design and just love all the elements you did include on the layout!
Happy Easter to you and Nate!
Uh, yeah, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Very Unique, congratulations!!! xox Julia Sáddi - from Brazil
Post a Comment