Morning dear friends, it is a beautiful looking day outside, a little cooler this morning, and I have to go out this morning, so Aunty Jan is coming down to look after little one for me, hopefully I should only be 2 hours so I can come home, do a little more housework, and then scrap, scrap, scrap. (You know I say this every post but 9 out of 10 times this doesn't go to plan) but at least the thought is there.Nate is at the stage now where he is just so much fun, he says the cutest things, the Speech Therapist I took him too, asked me some questions I said "no" to him doing, but since then he has started doing them, so I may have been a little premature with my worries, but glad I checked it out anyway. We go again on Tuesday for the results. He is just making me laugh all day, asks a million questions or should I say the same question a million times, it's like I just don't give him the answer he wants. I have asked him to stop growing and stay like this always, but he just says, "oh mumma" and of course I just melt.
Anyway, about the layout, this photo wasn't posed for, must have just caught him turning during the shot, but I just loved it, he had his hair cut on Friday, and it looks so different now, I just want to take photos of everything, even that bit of hair he has at the top of the photo sticking up like turkey feathers is super cute. This layout took me about 2 hours to complete, so I am a slow scrapper, I usually don't finish in the same sitting either, usually get my bits together and place them loosely on the page then have to take it off the table because it is tea-time etc then come back and ink and stick down. I love using the spritz mini's by Shimmerz, they are gorgeous, but if anyone can tell me what to do about how it warps the paper slightly.
I will be blogging this morning and then this arvo again, so will catch up with you all today my friends. Looking forward to the goings on in your lives, love to you all. Melxx
15 comments:
Awwwwww, such an adorable photo! And I love this layout, Mel! Fabulous elements and a great color palette! Another fantastic page!!
That LO is brilliant! U gotta love the unstaged piccies we caapture - they are the best!!
SO cute!!! Love the papers you used!
Is he at the 'why' stage yet... "but why" "cos why"
So cute!
Adorable!!
Love this LO!!
Love the miting and all the fabulous embellishments!!
About the paper after the misting is dry if you have a heat gun you can go over the paper with that to help the edges to uncurl or you can try a blow dryer with low heat.
Let me know if this works for you!
Have a blessed day!!
Just adore that LO and the pic....so adorable!!!! What a great title!!
Wishing you a great weekend....filled with lots of smiles and making wonderful memories with Nate!!!
Love this LO. Such a cute photo and pp. I love the natural photos too and try to snap when the subject (ususally my grnadkids) are not aware, but they more too fast LOL.
Thanks for your comments on my blog.
Hugs, Irene xx
My favorite 'poses' are the ones that aren't planned and this photo is a great example why -- so sweet and the natural curiosity shines through! Great layout for focusing on this photo!!
Hiya Mel, far out I really LOVE your little boy layouts - I so need more inspiration for these so thanks for that! I so love how you put it all together with the papers and style and embellishments and of course the handsome photos of Nate are the perfect touch! Have a great long weekend :-)
Such a cute LO Mel... love the pic. I'm a slow scrapper also. I have too much stash to choose from, so it takes me a while to figure out what I will use, then I fiddle around with it for a bit. I may leave it, then go back to it in between doing some housework, so it's a slow process, but I'm usually happy with the finished product. Talk soon.
Cathy
Mel, you are so sweet!!
I needed to hear that after a few day ago I was a little bummed!!
Wishing you and Nate a faubulous and blessed weekend!!
Hope you stop by for the NSD Lots of prizes and inspirations will be happening!!
I will be having an awesome giveaway too! Love and hugs sweet friend!!
Love this, love the way you've placed the colorful patterned papers!
And yep, the best photos are always those who aren't posed for! Looks awesome!
I really do Love the design of this LO!!!
Hope you were able to do some scrapping on NSD?!!
Hope you and Nate are doing well!
Glad and Blessed we are friends too!!!
Have a blessed day!!
Love and hugs to you both!!
Gorgeous Mel! Love the 'pose' .. cute as!!! Really like those papers and that little is gorgeous!! Hope you have a great week! W :)
He is such a cutie pie! Great LO! I am a super slow scrapper too...... : )
Awww he is adorable and so is you lo! Hope you had a great weeekend!
Post a Comment