
This is the layout for the sketch challenge at Design Dollies, I just love their sketches, Kristy is so good at creating them. This is a pic of Nate laying on the floor and I was tickling him, I quickly grabbed the camera to try and catch the totally contagious laugh he has.
Well it's Sunday over here and a very bleak, overcast day, so I did some experimenting with some stamping and flowers and will show you a photo in the next couple of days, Jan came down and we were going through all your flower tutes and beautiful card ideas. We got full of wonderful creative ideas...I love these type of days.
On Thursday night Nate was playing with Stanley (poodle) and fell into our coffee table and well let's just say their was blood everywhere, I got a towel to the back of his head and took him 8 houses up the road to Col & Jans house and he seemed so excited to see Uncle Col that it was hard to stay worried. I think I suffered the most here, I didn't sleep all night, just laid and listened to him breathing, I had called the Hospital and they told me that I would have to endure a 4 hour wait at least because of an accident also. He is totally fine, all okay, took him to the GP Fri morning. So that is my excitement for late last week.
Haven't done as much scrapping as I would have liked, I have been watching Shrek with Nate, he just loves the movie and is asking lots of questions now. I think the little accident threw me a bit.
It was so interesting to hear the differences in what we call togs and sunnies pretty even depending on the area you live.
We missed soccer because of Nate's little accident and then Saturday went to the Handmade market, Aunty Jan spoilt Nate with a ride on the big cars, and took him to see the steam train, (no wonder he adores her) then got my new issue of Scrapbook Trends and have been dogearring pages in it when I get to read it.
I haven't blogged since last Thursday so I am going now to catch up with you all and see what you have been up to. Have missed it so much. Love Melxxxx
19 comments:
love love love that LO. ive been over and checked out the sketches at design dollies, will definitely use some. seeya tomorrow gorgeous friend
Hiya Mel, hope Nate is ok. Glad to see he is such a happy little boy and I just adore your gorgeous layouts - gives me inspiration to create for my 8 year old son!
I love what you did with this one, love that swirl of paint and the square pp.
Have a great week Mel and Nate!
Love your LO....tooooo cute!! So sorry about Nate's accident...but so glad that all is well!!!
These kinda things throw you for a loop!!!
Wishing you a great week!!! :-) I got the new ST and I just adore going through and looking at each LO in detail!!!
Awesome photo, Mel, and the perfect layout to place it in the spotlight!
Sorry to hear about Nate's accident. It must have been very scary for both of you (Mom moreso!), but isn't amazing how kids bounce back?? Thank goodness!
OWCH The poor mite, Sounded like a spectacular fall, jinkies! But at least he didn't seem fased by it!
That layout is the cutest, every pic I see Nate is so happy, such a joy to see!
Have a joyous day!
Oh Mel, I am so glad that Nate is ok! They really do give us a fright don't they?
Mel ... so sorry I've been MIA! Love your LO and this photo of Nate is just beautiful, what a gorgeous laugh he has! Glad he is OK, my youngest got cleaned up in football this morning and for a moment my heart was in my mouth, but he's tough and bounced back up after giving his mum a scare!! Boys!!! Enjoy your week! :) xx
Kristy sure knows how to make great sketches! And your take is awesome, really fun and filled with motion!
Ouchie! O.O I'm glad Nate's OK now...
My mom told me that once when I was little, I walked off of a table, hit the floor and bled like mad from my lip... Don't remember anything from that, guess I hit my head too hard... XD
Hi Mel, sorry to hear about Nate's accident :( Loving your take on the Dollies sketch, that paint curve is just devine.
Yikes! That accident with Nate sounds scary! Glad he's ok. Love the layout, it looks great!
Mel, so sorry to har about Nate!!
So glad he is ok and how scary for you both!!
I do the same when she is hurt sleep near her or check up on her through the night.
Glad all of you had a fabulous visit with aunt Jan!!
Its so good to hear from you!!
Love this LO!!
Love the paint and all the white space!!
Very cool and very fun LO!!
Love it!!
Hope you have a blessed week!!
Prayers and Love!!
oh terrifying!!! Poor Nate poor you!!!!! glad the lil monkey is ok now! Tell him no more scary stuff!!!!!
love that fun photo of nate.
Gorgeous work Mel! Truly inspiring as usual! I have selected you for a Sunshine Award. You can visit my blog for more details! Thanks for being so fabulous!
Absolutely gorgeous layout, Mel! And I adore this photo of Nate ... really shows off that beautiful face and smile!
Glad to hear that Nate's okay after his accident ... those kinds of things are so scary for a Mom ... and a cute l'il boy!
Hey hun
Sorry i havent got back to yet about your prize,so happy you won the challenge.Have emailed Noel to aske whats the best way of getting it to you .
hope you doing well. ok just a quikie lol im off to the gym
Mel, sure hope Nate is still doing well!
Hope you both are having a great week so far!!
Love and hugs!!
Glad to hear Nate is ok...they are tough and resilient little things!!! Gorgeous page..and that photo is just too cute. Hope you are well, Mel. Hugs.
beautiful layouts Mel... thats terrible about wee Nate. You are so lucky he is such a happy wee boy. I love looking at your photos of him all the time as they are such happy smiles x sorry ive been so slack on blogging.. so busy all the time hun, driving me nuts x
Post a Comment