Friday, May 7, 2010

First and last layouts

Just worked out how to do this copying of candy etc, but if anyone knows how to change the insertion of your photos so they go underneath each other it would be great, this is the end of my blog post and it has popped up at the top, help.....
Anyway this is the candy Tracey Feeger has on her blog, I am not a dedicated stamper but this is awesome. Now I know how to do this I will show you some more when I see them.






Okay the top layout is the last layout I have done and the bottom is close to my first ever, well I can see a bit of a change, I think this was great to do Caz, thanks for setting the challenge out.


Wow quite a few Jacob fans in the comments too, look, honestly I think Edward is a nice boy and loved the tricks he can do, like climb to the top of a tree in 3 seconds, and I found the movie was one I could actually escape in, I find that hard to do, I am always saying to Jan, " I don't get that" whilst watching movies and she know me now, and explains away. So I found I did this myself with Twilight and looking forward to seeing "New Moon". I think I would love Avatar too, it looks like something I could escape to another world in too.



We went to the Plaza yesterday and I got my Coral Fleece Teal throws, well 2 actually, just to put away...I just love the feel of them, had a muffin and coffee at Muffin Break, and Nate must have exhausted himself because he had a sleep. Today I have some errands then to Hungry Jacks (it has a super play area right where we eat, so I can watch Nate super easy) I meet a friend there every Friday for lunch and he plays with her 2 kids. Then it is mini's soccor tonight. Then home to scrap........
I have met ScrapperCaz (caroline) through a blog site and she has a little challenge going on her blog to display your first ever layout, and then your last. So that is what I am doing today. How about those super huge letters. OM Goodness. It is fun, she has a wonderful prize for doing this too.
Sorry my posting is out of sequence but if anyone knows how to add the photos to go under each other rather than on top, please help... I hope you all have a wonderful day, I am going blogging this arvo so cannot wait to see what inspiration you have for me today. Love to you all. Melxxxx








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pages, cool idea to post your first and latest!

You can definitely see the changes, but both look great!

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Mel, glad you got your new blankets, those type feel beautiful through winter hey!

Wow love the 2 different layouts, your style has changed a wee bit but I love your photos!

Hey with your blogger issue when you are creating your blog posts you will see a "edit html" tab (next to the "compose" tab) well you need to go into that edit html area and that is where you will be able to copy, cut, paste and move your text and images around to where you want them - you may find you need to use the "preview" tab a bit to check on the setting out.. it's quite frustrating really but hope you get it worked out!

Have a great Friday with Nate and your friends!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hi Mel, so sorry I have been MIA lately!! I have just caught up on your beautiful blog and I must say that I love your Edward layout - what a gorgeous photo of him! After seeing New Moon though, I think I'll take Jacob (give me tanned and muscly over pastey and thin anyday lol). Let me know what you think after you see New Moon.

About the spellbinders blossom die, I bought it from Australia - the store ordered it in for me and it took forever! Just google it and I'm sure you will find it in a store here.

You are so brave posting your first layout, what a fun challenge! Oh and I am also like you when I watch movies, I am always asking my hubby why this and that happened - he gets quite frustrated with me though LOL!!!

Hope you are well and have a great weekend.

Love Tanya xx

amanda73 said...

love both those LOs, was great to SEE you create the gameboy LO. have fun at hungry jacks today

about blogger, an easier way, and the way i do it(which has to be easy lol) is to think before you upload pics as to which order you want them and reverse, so upload your last pic first etc

Jessica G. said...

Great layouts as always, Mel! Love seeing those baby teeth and the gameboy layout has awesome DPs.

I have to go under the 'edit html' button and cut/paste photo text to move them around, just like Liz said. We used to be able to drag around the photos a few months ago, but for some reason Blogger changed it.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your Edward layout Mel! I'm definately an Edward fan, but wait til you see New Moon, and you just might switch sides, lol.

Love your first and last layouts. Your first one is really good, you should see mine, it's embarassing!

Oh, and now you've got the blog candy thing worked out, make sure you enter the one on my blog, I have weekly prizes as well as a big one at the end of the month.

Hope you have a fun weekend :)

Caroline said...

Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge, was great to seehow you had progressed. one thing i noticed is the same though,your cute as a button son. think i will lift the play date layout,going to see if i have the papers left

Michelle H. said...

What an awesome RAK!!
I just adore that game boy LO!!
Gorgeous and you rocked the misting!!
I'm amazed at your talent!!
It's fun to go back and see our first LO's!!
I did that in Feb for a challenge!
So glad you found the fabric you wanted for your blankets!!
Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!!
Love to you and Nate!!

Sarah Lou said...

I copy and paste to move my photos around. I dont even go in to edit html for it just cut and paste teh pic.
love how you showed teh old with teh new!!!

Jocelyn said...

I always upload my last picture first...then you can just go down the line!!!

The LO's are adorable...I just love all the detail and all the love that comes from each of your creations!!!

So glad that you got the throws that you wanted and enjoy your day with your little man!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous Day filled with sunshine and smiles!!! :-)

LG said...

WOW! You have grown as an artist. I love your 1st ever layout and it really looked advance for a beginner scrapper.

The recent one is stunning! Love the colors and the design is just amazing

Michelle H. said...

Wishing you and Nate a Blessed and wonderful weekend!!
Love and hiugs!!

Nishant said...

Great pages, cool idea to post your first and latest!
post free classifieds