It was a new video card and fan problem, and $202.00 but I had to smile as I actually didn't care, just wanted to get back on and into the action. To recap the weekend we had, Sunday we had one of our wonderful drives with Col and Jan, went to Maroochydore and we sat on the beach (calm part) and just relaxed under a big tree as Nate found some friends to play with in the water. It was awesome and he had a ball, fish and chips for early tea, and early to bed when we got home. Then on Monday I went down to Amanda Taylor's house and scrapped up a storm with her, finished 2 layouts and really actually liked them, I seem to find so much mojo when I am scrapping with her, the boys played really well and we had a beautiful aussie bbq for lunch.Took Nate to the speech Therapist yesterday morning and he is in the right place in his speech so put this mum at rest. He seems to be getting so talkative, drives you a little mad sometimes, but you know it won't be long before I am missing it. The computer man (Vince) told me his older boy was 8 before he stopped saying Love you mum, Love you dad, and still cuddled them, so I figure I have 4.5 years left and going to make the most of it.
I am now off to see all your gorgeous creations and see what you have been up to. Missed you all, love Mel.
By the way the above layout is for this months Artastic challenge Blog, the criteria is to take inspiration from the painting and add an Australian animal somewhere on the page. I did this page of my little man, although the shirt he is wearing looks like a dress, watching his Uncle Col do the whipping at our house. He wakes up at the moment saying "mum I go to work" great ethic Nate although apparently by the time he is old enough to go to work this has worn off. lol
17 comments:
ack computers are expensive buggers, but we can't live without them! its an expensive hobby ;)
gorgeous layout, always love your pages!
Nate sounds like sucha cutie, I'm sure he'll be a mommas boy for some time ;)
Adorable layout, Mel -- that blue DP really makes these sweet photos pop and the flowers are the perfect accents to the theme! What a big helper!!
Glad to hear your computer issues are resolved; computer problems score VERY high on the frustration scale!
Love the Mel. Glad you computer is all sorted now.
great LO, love the colours and a great pic of him and his uncle. I dread when Lucy stops telling us hse loves us. her fave at the moment is telling her dad that he is soooo handsome lol
so glad its fixed...........hope you had a good time here on monday
and so glad that nate isnt delayed with his speech
Yay! You're back in action! I've missed you!!
LOVE this fabulous LO, Mel ... love that color combination and those sweet photos!
I'm glad that your computer is all fixed! And that layout is gorgeous, Nate is such a little cutie :)
Glad your computers is up and running. It can be very frustrating when things go wrong. Loving your LO, so cute.. those denim flowers are yummy:) Cathy
this is a lovely layout Miss Mel. Wee Nate sounds like a real little man like my Corey. He does not stop telling me he loves me and I absolutely love it... makes me feel so content in my life.x
Mel, so glad you are back!!
Missed hearing from you girlfriend!!
So glad you were able to get your computer fixed bummer about the price!!
If we lived nearby my dh could fix it for free he fixes computer on the side. Not that often just when a friend calls.
So glad you had a fabulous weekend at the beach and some scrappy time!!
I really love this LO!!
Very gorgeous!!
Did you make the flowers?
I made some about a year ago and added them to an LO don't remember what I did with it? I just found my denim two weeks ago and I keep telling myself I need to make some flowers! You have inspired me to get busy with them!
Hope you have a blessed and wonderful week!!
Hugs, sweet friend!!
I havent added any of the tags to my LO's lately maybe some day.
Thanks for your sweet comments!!
Yay! Glad your computer is all sorted Mel! Lovely layout!
So glad to hear that the computer issues are fixed!!!
Love that adorable LO..you are so talented!!!
Glad that Nate is doing well with his speech!!!! HAPPY NEWS!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!
Hey your layouts are great!!! I've just joined in on the ARTastic celebrations and thought I'd check ya out! :D
Welcome back Mel! Glad you got it all fixed!! Love your LO and that title is so sweet! also LOVING those denim flowers!! very cool!! :)
I love the little kangaroo and Aussie image - are those stamps? I've been to Maroochydore, believe it or not. My uncle lived there, not sure if he still does... Nice beach!
Oh my I love this one! Definitely one of my favorites from your creations!
As its my first visit to your blog but now you can consider me as a regular visitor at your site.
one sec thanks.
Best Regard
post free classifieds
Post a Comment