Friday, August 20, 2010

Bisous - Is it Love


Morning Dear friends, rainy day here today, and I still cannot swallow, I wish I had got some anti-biotics when I took Nate to the Dr. He is really well, nose cleared up and a little bit more of his independence (lol) is back...Thank you so much for your well wishes.

I am guest designer for Bisous - a Canadian Company next month, so I am making some layouts for Suzanne to showcase, I am really enjoying it, she send so much wonderful stash to me, problem was I only received it on 5th August, and she sent them in June.......so I am trying hard to get everything finished. This is Nate's friend Lolita, she is my sister's step-granddaughter, and this is when they met for the first time, she is a gorgeous blonde with a streak of mischief and defiance - so of course Nate was smitten with her.

I designed this based on a layout I found in an e-book I purchased from Ella publishing, actually, I have created 4 now from the e-book, and it only cost $5.99 USD. I love mists still and combined 3 in this one, although a little hard to see. I hope you like it.

Okay, so a little housework, have to go to the chemist, I might grab a dvd for Mr. and then I am spending the arvo scrapping,,,,well that's the plan. Love to you all, will catch up soon. Love Melxx

ps. Forgot to mention Sarah Lou, your gorgeous rak arrived yesterday - can you believe it, that is almost 2 months-  must have been sitting in the PO somewhere as it was a little grubby on the outside, thank you so much.....

24 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that layout just awesome mel, love the pps you use, love that pic of nate and his friend.....
hope you are feeling well soon
glad nate is better

ps.....wouldnt the little girl be your sisters step-grand-daughter if she is her hubbys GD

Lynnda said...

G'Day...

Ahhh... I hope you'll get better soon...

Oh my Mel..I love the mist background... you did it so well... How did you do the circle...its so neatly done.. ...the pp used too..and colors... the butterfly ..everything SWEET!!...
Look at cheeky nate.... what not...gorgeous blond...!! he he...
drink lotsa water... and take care my friend...xx

Anonymous said...

The misting is gorgeous and I just love the circles

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic layout!! I love the structure and the arty feel added with the misting! Thanks for your comment on my blog! lol.. Mel & Kim. All I remember about their looks is they had black hair. Funny stuff! Hope you feel 100% soon!! :D

Anonymous said...

OH this is awesome, I love that circle idea, I may borrow it! Congrats of the GDT!!! So well deserved always love your pages!

Sorry to hear you are still sick, you take care of yourself too and go to the doc if you need to!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, I absolutely adore this layout, Mel! LOVE the circle punch-outs ... what a great idea! Lovin' the mists you used too .... a fabulous photo of two adorable kids! They look so cute together!!

Feel better!!! Sending hugs your way!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!!
You rocked the misting on this one!!
Love all the circles!
Adorable picture of Nate and his friend!!
Keep trying the gargle with warm water and salt a few times a day like maybe every 3 hours they say that really help and it has for me!!
Big congrats on the GDT!!
Very well deserved!!
Sure hope you feel better soon!!
I will write you in a couple days got home late tonight and will be home late on Friay night going to a baseball game!!
Lots of hugs & love to you both!!

Julie said...

love the layout missy mel. hope you feel better soon.

Jocelyn said...

So sorry to hear that you are feeling bad!!!! Yuck!!! Feel better soon!!!

LOVE THIS LO.......Perfect...I love all the circles!!!

Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!!!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Mel! The circles and little butterflies are lovely and it sure looks like 'love' to me. :)
Hope you feel better real soon.
(((hugs)))
M

T.W said...

Too cute LO, gotta love those circles and butterflies~

Get well soon, both of you!

glorygirl said...

Get well soon, friend! Your layout is quite lovely!! And I love little friendships our kids make! Very cool to see one of your son's first friendships!

Michelle H. said...

Dear, Mel!
How are you feeeling?
Sure hope you are doing better!!
Hope Nate is still doing better!!
Wishing you both a fabulous weekend!!
Much love to you both!!

Rita Barakat said...

Thi is so sweet!!! Hae fun with all your stash from Bisous - SUzzane is so geneoous!I love her stuff!

Angela said...

Firstly, go to the doctors!!! You will be no good to anyone if you are sick! Secondly, congrats on the GDT!! Yay for you! I just love the lo, I never think to add two mists together. Xxx

Michelle H. said...

Thanks so much Mel!!
For the encouragement!
Hoping you and Nate enjoyed your weekend!!
Thinking of you!!
Have a fabulous Monday!!
Hugs!

Sarah Lou said...

Holy cow, that took forever and a day!! im sorry to hear you are sick as well, i guess we are to much mentally in tune! horrid isnt it! i hope that you are on teh mend soon esp cause mummas dont get the day off!!!!


I cant wait to see you gdt work!
love the misting!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Hey Mel, hope you are feeling better and that Nate is better too.
Congrats on your GDT!!! And I love your layout, it's totally gorgeous, and such a cute photo too :)

amanda73 said...

go check out purple pumpkin, one of your layouts is featured/... love everything you do mel, just awesome work.....

Kelly Massman said...

Really love the butterflies you put in the circles!!! Cute!

Cindy Lee said...

Ohh...I'm sorry to hear that you are not well. Sending hugs your way! Your layout is absolutely beautiful!!

Get well soon!

KarenB said...

Fabulous LO Mel, I really love all of your misting. I hope you are feeling better soon. I got a couple of really cute shots of Nate, so you'll have a few more photos to scrap soon :)

Jessica G. said...

This is just too cute for words! Not only does this layout has an awesome, creative sketch, but that photo is adorable!!

Belinda said...

LOve the circles and the misting Mel. and the photo is SO cute!!